[an error occurred while processing this directive] Plasma Sword Inquiries - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Puar
481th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Plasma Sword Inquiries" , posted Tue 12 Nov 13:08post reply

My friend Nikki and I went to a game store today and I saw a DC Plasma Sword for $7. Thought I'd ask around the board about how good of a game it was before I picked it up. I've never played Star Gladiator and my only experience with any of it has, sadly, been Hayato play in MvC2. Later.

"You should get to know me better no one's every what they seem..."

Replies:

Mosquiton
542th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Plasma Sword Inquiries" , posted Tue 12 Nov 13:11post reply

quote:
My friend Nikki and I went to a game store today and I saw a DC Plasma Sword for $7. Thought I'd ask around the board about how good of a game it was before I picked it up. I've never played Star Gladiator and my only experience with any of it has, sadly, been Hayato play in MvC2. Later.

Seven bucks??? Where do you live? Pick one up for me man!

It's a pretty cool game, that's definitely a bargain price.

/ / /

Rid Hershel
3972th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Plasma Sword Inquiries" , posted Tue 12 Nov 13:19post reply

I got it cheap too. It's a great game, really worth checking. Maybe it could have flashier graphics, but I liked the gameplay a lot. Also, some of my favorite characters are there (Rain, Blood).

So yeah, get it.

Gen
923th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Plasma Sword Inquiries" , posted Tue 12 Nov 13:40post reply

quote:

I have a copy, I haven't got to play it much yet, but it's definately worth $7, especially if you follow Capcom/fighting games, which is one reason I bought it. What store/city was that?

Puar
482th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Plasma Sword Inquiries" , posted Tue 12 Nov 14:42post reply

Seven bucks??? Where do you live? Pick one up for me man!

Game Stop in Tucson, Arizona. I'd pick you up one, too, but there's only one. (;

"You should get to know me better no one's every what they seem..."