[an error occurred while processing this directive] Hey Gojira. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

HazZan
823th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Hey Gojira." , posted Sun 10 Nov 12:25post reply

I'm lost in the first part of your game.
I'm at level 17 and I'm stuck in the cave that is in those mountains.

I can't get the Hell out. I'm lost. I went in there at level 6 and I'm... I'm lost and this is very irritating.

Anyway. The game is very nice. I like it, can't wait to get the hell out the cave though.

MESSATSU

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
1079th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Hey Gojira." , posted Sun 10 Nov 16:00post reply

quote:

I can't get the Hell out. I'm lost. I went in there at level 6 and I'm... I'm lost and this is very irritating.

Anyway. The game is very nice. I like it, can't wait to get the hell out the cave though.

MESSATSU

eeeek
i'm so glad i didn't go in that cave

it wouldn't have mattered much anyways .. stupid me died at level 7 :D (stay away from the snakes, folks)

"This is my house. I have to defend it!" -- Macaulay Culkin

HazZan
827th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"I already pasted the game." , posted Sun 10 Nov 21:29post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

eeeek
i'm so glad i didn't go in that cave

it wouldn't have mattered much anyways .. stupid me died at level 7 :D (stay away from the snakes, folks)

I can't wait till it is done.

MESSATSU

Gojira
699th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):I already pasted the game." , posted Sun 10 Nov 21:57post reply

quote:

Anyway. The game is very nice. I like it, can't wait to get the hell out the cave

Ooooo, you fell into the trap! You should have paid attention to the sign at the entrance.

There is a way out, but it depends on how deep you've gone. One way out is to walk up for a few intersections, then walk down and you should come back to the entrance. The other way is to go through it if you already know the route, and that will also take you back to the entrance. If you want to get through there you'll need a magick expert in your party to direct you through it.

I'm impressed if you can survive in there for long. Or maybe I've made it too easy, hehe...

GSPX Progress: |>>>>>40%--------| New build ready!