[an error occurred while processing this directive] Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Siegfried
224th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 12:07post reply

http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/charsheet2.jpg

Okay guys, this is how it will look like. Probably. That's where you come in. In my university course where I'm making this, we're required to let users "test" our work before we finish it.

So, what do you say? As for the character text, I'll try to keep it short and simple, for longer versions I'll just refer to Tiamat. Both to make it easier for me, but also for a technical reason.

The "dislikes spiders" part is where I'll put some random info. For the DoA girls, expect their measurements there ^_^.

As you can see on the left menu, I'm taking away a lot of unnecessary sections. The votings will return in another form, possibly as buttons in the archives themselves. The rest may return under a general Misc section. I wanted the menu as clean as possible.

Oh, and the final URL won't be as complicated as the one above.

----------------
Webmaster of Fighter Mania
www.tekken.nu/fightermania

Replies:

Dr Baghead
1747th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 12:51post reply

quote:

Okay guys, this is how it will look like. Probably. That's where you come in. In my university course where I'm making this, we're required to let users "test" our work before we finish it.

So, what do you say? As for the character text, I'll try to keep it short and simple, for longer versions I'll just refer to Tiamat. Both to make it easier for me, but also for a technical reason.

The "dislikes spiders" part is where I'll put some random info. For the DoA girls, expect their measurements there ^_^.

As you can see on the left menu, I'm taking away a lot of unnecessary sections. The votings will return in another form, possibly as buttons in the archives themselves. The rest may return under a general Misc section. I wanted the menu as clean as possible.

Looks nice... but you might want to use either a darker blue or a non-white background... looks a little "light" as of now

Siegfried
225th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 13:02post reply

The white stays, but yeah, maybe a darker blue would be better.

GameFAQs blue maybe?

----------------

HazZan
797th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 13:49post reply

quote:

I can't wait to see the final product.

MESSATSU

talbaineric
4394th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 15:33post reply

Now this is way better than your old layout! Great job Siegfried!

When will the site be up?

Siegfried
226th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 15:56post reply

quote:

Well, the deadline for the project is in early January, so before that I hope ^_^.

----------------

talbaineric
4398th Post

"Re(3):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 18:10post reply

quote:

Well, the deadline for the project is in early January, so before that I hope ^_^.

Tight!

Anyway,don't forget the RoD series when you update.

Freeter
3410th Post

"Re(1):Fighter Mania preview - feedback wanted" , posted Wed 6 Nov 18:14post reply

Needs a BG image and a little more style(it does look lite).

Bad Anton!