[an error occurred while processing this directive] KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of KOF94 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Gen
897th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of KOF94" , posted Tue 5 Nov 22:59post reply

according to the-magicbox.com " the game is supervised by the creators of KOF94."

Replies:

Freeter
3403th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of " , posted Tue 5 Nov 23:03post reply

quote:
according to the-magicbox.com " the game is supervised by the creators of KOF94."

I'd be more assured if they just said KOF. KOF94 is the most primitive of the series.

Bad Anton!

RugalBernstein
2783th Post

"Re(2):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Tue 5 Nov 23:05post reply

True, but it's also the first of the series. I also consider this a fairly good thing, regardless; KOF '94 is easily better than KOF EX.

Freeter
3404th Post

"Re(3):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Tue 5 Nov 23:08post reply

quote:
True, but it's also the first of the series. I also consider this a fairly good thing, regardless; KOF '94 is easily better than KOF EX.

Well, as long as the game actually plays closer to KOF that ought to be enough. I'm sure Marvelous now realizes how popular KOF is and wouldn't want to face another backlash.

Bad Anton!

OmegaDog
266th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Wed 6 Nov 06:08post reply

quote:
Well, as long as the game actually plays closer to KOF that ought to be enough. I'm sure Marvelous now realizes how popular KOF is and wouldn't want to face another backlash.

But how well did KOF EX do in sales, if anyone knows?

5 Stage All Cleared! VICTOLY! | NEXT STAGE IS 6 |

Toxico
2519th Post

"Re(5):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Wed 6 Nov 06:30post reply

To all the people to are whining about the game being supervised by the crew in charge of KoF 94':

KoF 94' was a primitive game because it was the first, there it wasn't need to try anything expectacular because they first wanted to try out how would be the welcome that people would give it to it... It was another time then.

We are in a different time now and I trust that Marvelous can figure something out while the KoF 94' crew ensure decent move & hit detection.

Satoshi_Miwa
1608th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(6):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Wed 6 Nov 07:32post reply

quote:
To all the people to are whining about the game being supervised by the crew in charge of KoF 94':

KoF 94' was a primitive game because it was the first, there it wasn't need to try anything expectacular because they first wanted to try out how would be the welcome that people would give it to it... It was another time then.

We are in a different time now and I trust that Marvelous can figure something out while the KoF 94' crew ensure decent move & hit detection.

Besides, didn't most of the KOF 94 crew work on the laters SNK Kof's anyway? SNK seemed to be fond of keeping teams togther so I'm sure the staff stayed togther for as long as possible...

Hmm, this is good news, though. I just hope they wise up and use new sprites and backgrounds...

Toxico
2521th Post

"Re(7):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Wed 6 Nov 07:39post reply

quote:
Besides, didn't most of the KOF 94 crew work on the laters SNK Kof's anyway? SNK seemed to be fond of keeping teams togther so I'm sure the staff stayed togther for as long as possible...

Indeed...

quote:

Hmm, this is good news, though. I just hope they wise up and use new sprites and backgrounds...

Since the game is on an advanced stage that wouldn't be realistic.... Such a pity.

HHHHHAAAGHHHHHH!!! PAPÁ MONO!!!!!!!

CrazyMike
291th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(8):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of" , posted Wed 6 Nov 20:17post reply

For some odd reason I still love Kof 94 and 95's engine, its just so darn fun. Maybe its the loud smacking when you block an attack and all those chops.

Just a Person
428th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):KoF EX 2 supervised by the creators of " , posted Sat 9 Nov 12:13post reply

quote:

That's great ! KOF EX2 seems very promising ... I hope the new characters bring the same good playability than other KoF fighters like Mature and Vice did ... and also,Moe should get some improvements . But it's probably going to be a great game !

I can be any person in the world...Maybe I'm this person right in front of you...or not!