[an error occurred while processing this directive] Request: Guilty Gear X Wallpaper - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

drugeater
29th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Request: Guilty Gear X Wallpaper" , posted Mon 4 Nov 13:46post reply

I can't seem to find any large GG images to decorate me desktop with. If anyone could happen to direct me to some I-no, Zappa, Dizzy, or Testament hi-res piccies, I would be in their debt.

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
1052th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Mon 4 Nov 15:57post reply

quote:
I can't seem to find any large GG images to decorate me desktop with. If anyone could happen to direct me to some I-no, Zappa, Dizzy, or Testament hi-res piccies, I would be in their debt.

YA
i've been playing GGX a lot lately and i've been meaning to ask this ........... does anyone have any shots of Jam's Instant Kill?

"Who wants warm nuts?" -- Stewardess Miss K

Radish
494th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Mon 4 Nov 16:31post reply

quote:

YA
i've been playing GGX a lot lately and i've been meaning to ask this ........... does anyone have any shots of Jam's Instant Kill?

Is this it? Link Here

Juke Joint Jezebel
1055th Post

"Re(2):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Mon 4 Nov 16:47post reply

quote:

YA

Is this it? Link Here

cool, i haven't seen the one from GGXX yet! but nah, that's not it -_- i'm looking for the different images of her kicking your ass that fill the screen. it's very awesome

"God's in His Heaven. All's right with the world."

Ferrio
372th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Mon 4 Nov 18:38post reply

quote:

YA

Is this it? Link Here

cool, i haven't seen the one from GGXX yet! but nah, that's not it -_- i'm looking for the different images of her kicking your ass that fill the screen. it's very awesome

I have some official wallpapers. WHat character are you looking for... Jam?

drugeater
31th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Mon 4 Nov 18:45post reply

quote:

I have some official wallpapers. WHat character are you looking for... Jam?

Looking for I-no, Zappa, Dizzy, or Testament.
^_^

sephira@hotmail.com

drugeater
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Tue 5 Nov 11:01post reply

quote:
YA

I made some quick (so-so quality) scans of Jams Instant Kill. I can email em to you if you want.

Juke Joint Jezebel
1059th Post

"Re(2):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Tue 5 Nov 19:43post reply

quote:
YA

I made some quick (so-so quality) scans of Jams Instant Kill. I can email em to you if you want.

awesome, dude! i'd appreciate it
angryswordsman@hotmail.com

"God's in His Heaven. All's right with the world."

Ferrio
376th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Tue 5 Nov 19:59post reply

Well I can't host them all, I'm pushing the bandwidth barrier this month and can't be doing that. Some of the pictures of the background stages are easily 200k.

Testament

Ino picture, it's small but I have a 1654x2305 version of it that's almost a meg....ick

drugeater
33th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):'cause i love hitchhiking topics!!" , posted Thu 7 Nov 09:29post reply

quote:
Well I can't host them all, I'm pushing the bandwidth barrier this month and can't be doing that. Some of the pictures of the background stages are easily 200k.

Testament

Ino picture, it's small but I have a 1654x2305 version of it that's almost a meg....ick

Danke! ^-^

Oh, I'll take the 1654x2305 if you feel even more genreous ^^;

sephira@hotmail.com