[an error occurred while processing this directive] poll: which kind of character do you like? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

wingzero
951th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"poll: which kind of character do you like?" , posted Sat 13 Jul 13:21post reply

bored today, anyway-

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

anyways i chose the dark msterious guy, always loved those kinda characters. like Clive from Suikoden games( if anyone knows who that is)

shrapnel

Replies:

wingzero
952th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 13:22post reply

quote:
bored today, anyway-

Poll

anyways i chose the dark msterious guy, always loved those kinda characters. like Clive from Suikoden games( if anyone knows who that is)

oops, sorry if I took up too much room, carried away i guess.^_^

shrapnel

Dominus
466th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 13:43post reply

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Clive, Auron, Shadow, etc. - all have a certain aura of coolness about them.

Clive from Suikoden was cool, but I thought Pesmerga was even more of a badass. I liked the sidequest that you could go on with Clive, though...

The Slithery-Dee came out of the sea.
He ate all the others
but he didn't eat me.

Shin ATproof
757th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 13:53post reply

I am a sucker for the Main Hero characters...I dunno...I'm kinda a sucker for justice(probably explains why I am so happy GI Joe is on TV again)hehehehh.

SEIGI WA KATSU!!!!!!

Ishmael
67th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 14:57post reply

Hmm, I guess you're referring more to RPG style game characters instead of other styles of games, since if this poll was for fighting characters you would need catagories like "the female character with the most 'bounce'" or other genre appropriate choices. That said, when playing console RPG's I usually end up liking some minor character who has nothing to do with anything in the main plot. When the plot points show up in the game and it focuses on the characters I don't have as much emotional investment in it can make for some inadvertantly frustrating playing.

Rid Hershel
3045th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 16:07post reply

I ususally like these cool characters that aren't important in the main story, like Cid Highwind in FFVII or Ulala in Persona 2. And I have a weakness for strong female characters, the kind that don't rely on a male "hero".

Just a Person
268th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 16:41post reply

quote:
bored today, anyway-

Poll

The character that doesn't play an important role . They can be very interesting and even more popular than the main ones . Examples ? OK : Chun-Li,Guile,Leona,Yuri,King,Dan,Luigi,Diddy Kong,etc.,etc.,etc. ...

I can be any person in the world...Maybe I'm this person right in front of you...or not!

Juke Joint Jezebel
627th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sat 13 Jul 22:48post reply

the mysterious guys are pretty sweet, but i chose the bad guy's subordinates. they're almost always awesome imo. the four fiends of ffiv, Gilgamesh of ffv, the Turks of ffvii, the three evil bitches (Phacia, Royce, and Xenobia) of Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, (not an rpg) Mature and Vice of kof.. the list goes on

Angry Swordsman: come to the back of the gulch
Raven7186: your gay!

Zyzyfer
490th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sun 14 Jul 01:16post reply

it takes all types to make the game go round. but i prefer smaller villians or the not-important-very-cool people.

"But it has to be three words."
"Three words?"
"Yea..."
"I bang se..."

iggy
342th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sun 14 Jul 01:28post reply

I know I will sound a little retarded (but I think it won't surprise anyone) but I prefer the hot character... either the big breasted slut with funny clothes or the big bastard with muscles, hair, sweat and who forgot to read the instruction boocklet of his brain. What role they have is less important than their looks.

Time Mage
685th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sun 14 Jul 14:25post reply

I simply have to like them, no matter what role they have, bu I tend to like the background character with a dark story, like Vincent from FFVII. I like from all types, though.

talbaineric
3549th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):poll: which kind of character do you li" , posted Sun 14 Jul 15:21post reply

I like the hero characters.