[an error occurred while processing this directive] poll: which rpg are you most awaiting? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

wingzero
947th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"poll: which rpg are you most awaiting?" , posted Sat 13 Jul 11:57post reply

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

for me it definetely has gotta be Suikoden 3. I love the Suikoden games and 3 already id makin' me drool.Star Ocean 3 comes in a good second though.

Tue 3 Apr 2001 18:1

Replies:

Dominus
465th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):poll: which rpg are you most awaiting?" , posted Sat 13 Jul 12:54post reply

Out of those choices, Suikoden III - I love that series. I'm surprised you forgot Kingdom Hearts, though! That's the one I want the most right now... Xenosaga's kind of a big one too!

There are just too many good RPGs out there - it's hard to keep track of them all!

The Slithery-Dee came out of the sea.
He ate all the others
but he didn't eat me.

Iggy
340th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):poll: which rpg are you most awaiting?" , posted Sat 13 Jul 16:04post reply

Tri Ace forever for me. I picked Star Ocean 3, only because Valkyrie Profile 2 was not in the list.... and because I already bought my Genso 3 copy, so I want a new game (even though I haven't played it yet).

Anyways, Gyakuten Saiban 2 owns everything else for free.