[an error occurred while processing this directive] I have something important to ask - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

HazZan
687th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"I have something important to ask" , posted Sat 13 Jul 08:00post reply

I'm trying to download some anime clips and videos and most of them have that codec thing .wmv and I can't seem to download those and I'm asking yous guys where I can donwload that codec. I've tried microsoft.com and windows.com etc and they can't help me.
My winmx is out'a wack and my morpheous and kaza. So if you guys know any site that can download .wmv I would really appreciate you help.
I hope the site doesn't require my membership cause I don't feel like paying anything.
MESSATSU

Replies:

Rid Hershel
3043th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):I have something important to ask" , posted Sat 13 Jul 08:17post reply

If you're using Windows, actualize your Windows Media Player to the last version, you should be able to watch the videos. As far as I know it's the only way to watch the wmv (Windows Media Video) files.

Dutch Schultz
66th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):I have something important to ask" , posted Sat 13 Jul 08:31post reply

quote:
If you're using Windows, actualize your Windows Media Player to the last version, you should be able to watch the videos. As far as I know it's the only way to watch the wmv (Windows Media Video) files.

nimo codec pack--
h//perso.wanadoo.fr/nimo/" TARGET=_blank>Here you goes sucka

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Juke Joint Jezebel
625th Post

"Re(3):I have something important to ask" , posted Sat 13 Jul 22:03post reply

quote:

nimo codec pack--
h//perso.wanadoo.fr/nimo/" TARGET=_blank>Here you goes sucka

eeek
the link messed up somehow
but when Dutch fixes it, that Nimo codec is really great

Angry Swordsman: come to the back of the gulch
Raven7186: your gay!

HazZan
690th Post

"But I have the latest version" , posted Mon 15 Jul 07:13post reply

quote:

What if I have the latest version? ah never mind I'll just not get to see the clips.
MESSATSU