[an error occurred while processing this directive] WarCarf3! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Dragon-warrior
400th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 01:47post reply

hi every one!
did any of you guys get this master piece yet? (which cover BTW?)
I got mine last week it kicks ass, this game is so cool, everything is done perfectly,
the good stuff about this game:
1- 4 different races (Humans,Orcs,Night elfs, Undead)
2-the new ideas (the hero system owns!)
3-it is not only make a good army and rush every one! there is some units walking in the wild if you have a weak army you have one solution retreat!
4-the Graphics and the special effects are super nice!(nothing to say you must see them)
5- the voice acting of the units, Blizzard had put alot into this area ^_^ just keep pressing the left mouse button on the unit and see what he gona say (EX: one of the units says "GOT MILK?" ^_^ )
6- single player mode is so great , the story is pretty well done until now.
7-playing on Battle net which is for free.

I won't talk about the music because we usualy play in a place where more than 50 PC's are connected togther so we usually talking to each other!
oo and playing 6 Vs 6 is GREAT, HUGE map alot of places to go.
the hero in this game is different from the other units! he can Level up(max is Lv10) he take Items(max 6) he learn special magic, and he is super powerful!
my team so far was the Orcs!I love them they have great Heros, thier units are cool too, I am looking to play with the undead or the Night Elfs soon!

nothing like HOME!
~_~

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
622th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 02:22post reply

argh when i get cash, i'll definitely buy it (after this ff9 artbook i've been eyeing)
i'll probably chip in $15 for the collectors edition. get some neat extras

i know the first class i'll try out is night elf. they sound pretty awesome. actually, all the races sound badass, but i particularly like these guys. i used them (well, dark elves) a lot in a couple of muds. that meld ability is incredible. also that dark elf chick looks pretty hot hehe

i've heard they take damage pretty hard, but there's nothing like a good challenge ^-^

Angry Swordsman: come to the back of the gulch
Raven7186: your gay!

Dragon-warrior
404th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 02:38:post reply

worry not my friend , Night elfs over all kicks ass race, well we didn't see an overpowered race until now, but there are two overpowered Hero's
1-Night elfs Priestess of the Moon (the hot babe on Blizzard web site now!)
2-Humans Archmage (some kick ass Blizzard he have).
I still think they have weakness but we still so new players to the game, time will change alot of things!

"Got Milk?"
Home sweet home.

[this message was edited by Dragon-warrior on Sat 13 Jul 02:58]

Radish
82th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 04:39post reply

I used to be quite the PC gamer but the fact that games never ran up to par on my computer turned me to consoles. I'd love to get this game, but I have a suspicion that even though my computer is about midway between the minimum and recommenced requirements, it will run horribly. What specs does your computer have and does it really lag out in network play?

Dragon-warrior
407th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 06:15post reply

ohh talking about my PC you mean laptop "ahem" which sucks, I am running the game on a:
1G PIII
128 DDR ram
intell graphics card
15" screen
the game is working (at least), it looks bad? well I have to say the truth , specialy after I saw it in the network shop , it looks awful in my laptop. if you want the game to look great I recommend a Geoforce 2 or higher and at least 128 ram more is recommended , and PIII 1 Giga.

"Got Milk?"
Home sweet home.

iggy
339th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 06:46post reply

I have a stupid question....
is it.... how could I say that... is it RUNNING NORMALLY?
Well, I was traumatised by Heroes of M&M4, a great game if it would have been finished and not only 80% completed, and I heard (I don't remember where) that Warcraft 3 had "issues"....

Dragon-warrior
408th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 13:43post reply

quote:
Well, I was traumatised by Heroes of M&M4, a great game if it would have been finished and not only 80% completed, and I heard (I don't remember where) that Warcraft 3 had "issues"....

what do you mean by issues? do you mean the story? or the mutiplayer mode? I am 90% sure a expansion is going to be released next spring! Blizzard never change! they owns!

"Got Milk?"
Home sweet home.

exodus
55th Post

Occasional Customer

"the limited edition" , posted Sat 13 Jul 15:43post reply

ales from my site went to the warcraft 3 signing...he called it a giant nerdfest ^_^

but would you expect anything else? read it here: http://www.insertcredit.com/features/warcraft/index.html

It's the riot of your time...

www.insertcredit.com

Juan
2187th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 19:19post reply

Whoever told you that Warcraft had "issues" either played a leaked beta or has a messed up computer.

Hey Dragon if you want we can play on battle net sometime, i normally go us west under the name buttermonster. This game rocks.

quote:

http://www.buttermonster.com
I am Juan's buttered website.

NeoRyu
627th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 20:19post reply

If you guys want to ever play me im on the us east server, under neoryu.

Gen
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 22:51post reply

quote:
hi every one!
I got mine last week it kicks ass, this game is so cool, everything is done perfectly,
3-it is not only make a good army and rush every one! there is some units walking in the wild if you have a weak army you have one solution retreat!
4-the Graphics and the special effects are super nice!(nothing to say you must see them)
5- the voice acting of the units, Blizzard had put alot into this area ^_^ just keep pressing the left mouse button on the unit and see what he gona say (EX: one of the units says "GOT MILK?" ^_^ )

I won't talk about the music because we usualy play in a place where more than 50 PC's are connected togther so we usually talking to each other!
the hero in this game is different from the other units! he can Level up(max is Lv10) he take Items(max 6) he learn special magic, and he is super powerful!
my team so far was the Orcs!I love them they have great Heros, thier units are cool too, I am looking to play with the undead or the Night Elfs soon!

In my experiance if you don't "rush" in some way you'll lose in vs games to a "rush"ing apponent. which made the game less fun.
I have an average graphics card and the characters look like paper dolls (3d paper dolls)

On the plus side there are not scores of assholes flooding battlenet for this game like Diablo. (Not yet atleast) Warcraft 3 is much better than diablo! I hate diablo! Look at this diablo picture not made by me!

Gen
390th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 22:53post reply

quote:
hi every one!

In my experiance if you don't "rush" in some way you'll lose in vs games to a "rush"ing apponent. which made the game less fun.
I have an average graphics card and the characters look like paper dolls (3d paper dolls)

On the plus side there are not scores of assholes flooding battlenet for this game like Diablo. (Not yet atleast) Warcraft 3 is much better than diablo! I hate diablo! Look at this diablo picture not made by me!

(Disclamer: Remember this is my opinion, if someone reading this likes the game a lot or sees that I point out something I noticed about it that doesn't exactly match their point of view, then they should understand that I am not flaming them personally or trying to make them feel bad. I am only telling what I see in a game. If someone wants to type their disagreement thats fine, they should be mature enough to do so without making everything personal and trying to start flame wars.)

Dragon-warrior
409th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 23:03post reply

don't worry about the rush , no one can rush until 15 min or more ! do you know why? there are a lot of mosters running in the map they won't leave you alone so if you want to attack or rush you should have more than 10 units and that's need alot of time to get! so I think they did a great job with that!
about Battle net , I really want to play with you guys but I think not now (my connection sucks) and my PC running under 600X800 makes me feel as if I am playing a GBA game I will play with you later, I hope!
who do you choose Neoryu & Juan?

"Got Milk?"
Home sweet home.

Juan
2192th Post

"Re(4):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 23:25:post reply

Rushing is part of the game (even Blizzard says its ok, check their faqs) and sincerely if two tribes were to duke it out i doubt they would wait until they both of them get "cool units" and suped up heroes to battle. Rethink your strategies, it is possible to counter rushes. As for the diablo picture, i agree.

I normally play as the night elves, undead, or random to add some variety.

quote:
don't worry about the rush , no one can rush until 15 min or more ! do you know why? there are a lot of mosters running in the map they won't leave you alone so if you want to attack or rush you should have more than 10 units and that's need alot of time to get! so I think they did a great job with that!
about Battle net , I really want to play with you guys but I think not now (my connection sucks) and my PC running under 600X800 makes me feel as if I am playing a GBA game I will play with you later, I hope!

[this message was edited by Juan on Sat 13 Jul 23:28]

Gen
391th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 23:26post reply

quote:

OK I see what you mean. In some of the custom maps in War3 is what I was talking about.

Juan
2192th Post

"Re(5):WarCarf3!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 23:46post reply

Probably a big game hunter game or somethin g with jacked up resources (argh.)

http://www.penny-arcade.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?topic=10362&forum=1&64

The artist of the site was getting his arse handed to so he asked for help in a thread. REALLY good info and strategies here (may take some time to load.)

quote:

OK I see what you mean. In some of the custom maps in War3 is what I was talking about.

Gen
393th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):WarCarf3!" , posted Sun 14 Jul 00:16post reply

I think I read in a FAQ on Blizzard's web site before the game came out - one question asking what Blizard was going to do to stop Big Game Hunters stuff from plaging the game. And they suggested they were going to work on that. tee-hee.

quote:
Probably a big game hunter game or somethin g with jacked up resources (argh.)

http://www.penny-arcade.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?topic=10362&forum=1&64

The artist of the site was getting his arse handed to so he asked for help in a thread. REALLY good info and strategies here (may take some time to load.)

Dragon-warrior
410th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):WarCarf3!" , posted Sun 14 Jul 06:46post reply

when I was searching the net I found this site (they have some good replays)
if you are interisted
Link Here
PS:I didn't see anything yet!

"Got Milk?"
Home sweet home.

Zepy
224th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):WarCarf3!" , posted Sun 14 Jul 10:07post reply

quote:

From what I know tho, many of top ladder guys are Hero rushers. So... rushing is still in the game, but its of a smaller scale this time.

Erm?