[an error occurred while processing this directive] Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEric...) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

OmegaDog
79th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEric...)" , posted Fri 12 Jul 16:29post reply

Whoo hoo! After a period of being dormant for a while, reading up on a lot of college stuff, etc... erm, well, I'll still somewhat remain dormant. This weekend, I'm actually going to Mexico with my folks to see a wedding down in Veracruz! (It's for the youngest of many second uncles on my mom's side of the family -- though since my mother's mother's family and my mother's aunt's family lived just across the street from each other, we're all pretty close. And it's a big wedding -- classic Catholic families, ya know. ;)) We're actually going to fly to Harlingen, Texas and cross the border there, visit family in Monterrey, hook up with more family around Tamaulipas to head to Veracruz, and then do a 10-hour caravan down there -- and then just repeat the process backwards.

...I normally don't mind long car rides, but knowing my family, this'll mean a little bit of Gipsy Kings (whoo hoo!), more musica norteña (um, well...)...

... and then mostly Garibaldi's Greatest Pop/Rock Mariachi Remakes (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SWEET GOODNESS, NOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

Er, anyway -- that's where I've been, and that's where I'll be until the end of July. I actually look forward to the big family reunion. :)

For right now -- to TalbainEric (and for anyone who's interested too...):

Here's the J.Talbain captures from the Night Warriors OAV I promised you a while back. You can either download it in zip file format, or you can just see individual images in this directory.

I'm really sorry it took this long -- it really shouldn't have. But, well, I hope this is okay! I'm hoping later to be able to capture every notable frame in which Jon Talbain appears, but I don't know if I'll be able to get around to it. Hope this is enough for right now, though!

Well -- that's pretty much it for right now -- how've you guys been?

(...Espero que no han hecho muchas groseras... ;))

NEXT STAGE IS 3

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
2178th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Bienvenido!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 19:45post reply

quote:
Well -- that's pretty much it for right now -- how've you guys been?

(...Espero que no han hecho muchas groseras... ;))

Welcome back OmegaPerro, I was wondering where the heck you were, he he.

Ah, big wedding at Veracruz huh? sounds nice (Even if I dislike weddings, he he).
I hope you have fun at your family reunion, reuniting with family is always good, specially if you've been away for long time (kinda like you've been away from this board, he he, you know, we're like a big happy family).

Listening to Garibaldi pop and rock music? Yuck, that sucks! I feel sorry for you! ha ha ha.

Well, hope to see you around more often after your big family reunion, it's nice to see a fellow mexican over here!

Y no, no nos hemos portado mal, a Juan no le han dado ataques de locura, lo tenemos bien sedado y amarrado a un poste, he he.

Orion
507th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Bienvenido!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 19:59post reply

quote:
no, no nos hemos portado mal, a Juan no le han dado ataques de locura, lo tenemos bien sedado y amarrado a un poste, he he.

¿¿dado?? eso suena como si lo tubieran pa puro querer hacer cochinadas (o por lo menos yo lo haria)
Wellcome back omega Dog

Rid Hershel
3042th Post

"Re(1):Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEr" , posted Fri 12 Jul 20:03post reply

Weddings are cool, as long as you aren't the one who's getting married!

Welcome back anyway!

TheBeast
600th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEr" , posted Sat 13 Jul 09:45post reply

Even though I didn't realise you are gone, The Beast welcomes you back with open arms...

600!!!!!

OmegaDog
80th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEr" , posted Mon 15 Jul 03:02post reply

Heh -- thanks guys. :) It's now only about another two hours until we leave for the airport -- here's hoping everything goes well!

(And, actually, I'm sorta looking forward to the musica norteña -- just not maybe 10 consecutive hours of it. ;) ~/ Por que MI VIDA / No meee sooonriiiiaaaaaaaaaaa....! ~/ ... [Waugh! It's affecting me already!])

Well, maybe another post or so, and then until the end of July or early August, folks! Take care until then!

NEXT STAGE IS 3

talbaineric
3552th Post

"Re(3):Whoo hoo! Sorta back! (And to TalbainEr" , posted Mon 15 Jul 06:28post reply

YO OMEGADOG!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!

Have fun down in Mexico! Let us know how you're trip went.

And thanks!!!!!!! I'm checking out the images now!