[an error occurred while processing this directive] I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Saturn? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Dr Baghead
1228th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Saturn?" , posted Fri 12 Jul 09:57post reply

I need help -_- I just got Samurai Showdown 4 for the Saturn and can't figure out which button is the "taunt" button...

I want to be able to drop my weapon and perform Honorable Deathes, but the only FAQ's I found for the game are for the Arcade and they say "press start"...

can anyone help me?

Replies:

Freeter
2881th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 10:04post reply

quote:
I need help -_- I just got Samurai Showdown 4 for the Saturn and can't figure out which button is the "taunt" button...

I want to be able to drop my weapon and perform Honorable Deathes, but the only FAQ's I found for the game are for the Arcade and they say "press start"...

can anyone help me?

You can't set the taunt in the options?

Dr Baghead
1230th Post

"Re(2):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 10:24post reply

quote:
You can't set the taunt in the options?

not really it's one of those option set up were it says all the attack types (Light, Heavy, Kick, etc.) and then you scroll down and hit the button you want to use for it once you hightlight it... problem is I don't know which one says taunt because the words are Japanese wrote in English

Freeter
2882th Post

"Re(3):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 10:38post reply

quote:
not really it's one of those option set up were it says all the attack types (Light, Heavy, Kick, etc.) and then you scroll down and hit the button you want to use for it once you hightlight it... problem is I don't know which one says taunt because the words are Japanese wrote in English

I think it's "Chouhatsu". That's what the taunt is in CvS2.

Burning Kyo
537th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 11:36:post reply

quote:

can anyone help me?

There's no taunt in this SS !
The only taunt is when you throw your weapon (3 x Start).

[this message was edited by Burning Kyo on Fri 12 Jul 11:38]

Dr Baghead
1232th Post

"Re(2):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 11:39post reply

quote:
There's no taunt !
the only taunt is when you throw your weapon (3 x Start)

I know there's no 'taunt' let me repharse it >_<

What button on the Saturn controller has the same funtion as "start" in the arcade?

Hitting start 3 times on the Saturn pauses, unpauses, and repauses the game while I'm left holding my weapon...

Burning Kyo
540th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 12:14:post reply

quote:
There's no taunt !
the only taunt is when you throw your weapon (3 x Start)

I know there's no 'taunt' let me repharse it >_<

What button on the Saturn controller has the same funtion as "start" in the arcade?

Hitting start 3 times on the Saturn pauses, unpauses, and repauses the game while I'm left holding my weapon...

"Chouhatsu" is composed of two kanji !

[this message was edited by Burning Kyo on Fri 12 Jul 12:15]

Dr Baghead
1236th Post

"Re(4):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 20:24post reply

quote:
"Chouhatsu" is composed of two kanji !

The word or kanji of "Chouhatsu" is no were to be found in the game, and playing around with the buttons I've found none seem to serve the same function... oh well...

Freeter
2886th Post

"Re(1):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Fri 12 Jul 20:31post reply

You try , , + Start?

Burning Kyo
541th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):I need help! Who has SamSho4 for the Sa" , posted Sat 13 Jul 04:02post reply

quote:
You try , , + Start?

that's the honorable death (Seppuku)

Dr Baghead
1237th Post

"Found It!" , posted Sat 13 Jul 09:58post reply

you hit A+Y once to drop your sword, and occationally ",, + A+Y" will be an "Honorable Death" (I pulled it off once as Haohmaru) but most of the time it just doesn't work...