[an error occurred while processing this directive] My Cpu Is a Maniac!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

NARUTO
643th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"My Cpu Is a Maniac!!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 07:13post reply

Well my CPU is out for 1 and a half week now, The problem was a Windows "SUICIDE"!!!!!!

Well I have to wait for the repair, until then post in hereanything that can be intersting...

I'll be back soon.

Replies:

TheBeast
594th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):My Cpu Is a Maniac!!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 07:45post reply

quote:
Well my CPU is out for 1 and a half week now, The problem was a Windows "SUICIDE"!!!!!!

Well I have to wait for the repair, until then post in hereanything that can be intersting...

I'll be back soon.

Hmmmm I wonder if computer breakdowns are infectious...TE's computer just broke down lately, and now yours too?

Better keep 10 miles radius from me (just kidding!). I await your resurrection!!

iggy
335th Post

Bronze Customer

"My teacher's hamster Is a Maniac!!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 07:55post reply

quote:

Be happy it's just your Windows... I just witnessed a hamster suicide tentative, and believe me, you don't want to see that, especially when the hamster is not yours and you have to give it back in a week.

Rid Hershel
3038th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):My teacher's hamster Is a Maniac!!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 10:07post reply

Uncle Bill evilness again...

ONSLAUGHT
2177th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):My Cpu Is a Maniac!!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 10:43post reply

quote:

I'll be back soon.

He he, this is funny, my PC is acting weird... sometimes it doesn't want to turn on, and I have to disarm it piece by piece in order to disconect the power font and reconect it again, after that, it turns on...
Damn computers...