[an error occurred while processing this directive] What do you all make of this? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Dominus
457th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"What do you all make of this?" , posted Thu 11 Jul 23:01post reply

Interesting article on Gameforms...

http://www.gameforms.com/news/0207/11/ff-i-ii.html

I guess we'll find out more next week. Here's hoping for FFI and FFII on GBA!

The Slithery-Dee came out of the sea.
He ate all the others
but he didn't eat me.

Replies:

Iron D
1860th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):What do you all make of this?" , posted Thu 11 Jul 23:20post reply

My interest in FFI & II is minimal. However, I'm pining for an update on FFT Advance! I'm still salivatin' I tells ya....

Hungrywolf
1180th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):What do you all make of this?" , posted Thu 11 Jul 23:27post reply

quote:
My interest in FFI & II is minimal. However, I'm pining for an update on FFT Advance! I'm still salivatin' I tells ya....

As I've never played 2, I'm very interested in it, and also, a version of FF1 with some better graphics would be very nice. Final Fantasy is the hardest game in the series, and the first game in the series no less.

Tio
132th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):What do you all make of this?" , posted Fri 12 Jul 23:32post reply

quote:

As I've never played 2, I'm very interested in it, and also, a version of FF1 with some better graphics would be very nice. Final Fantasy is the hardest game in the series, and the first game in the series no less.

FFIV was pretty damn hard too.
Unfortunately, when the released it in US as FFII, they made the game easier.

I beat FFI, but I remember not finishing FFII for whatever reason.
FFII had a nice bug that you could abuse... you could lvl up any weapon skill in single battle, by repeatedly choosing attack, then canceling it. This destroyed the game balance, of course. :)

Tio
-----------------------------------
Guild H/H on Asuka server

Dominus
462th Post

Gold Customer

"Final Fantasy II" , posted Sat 13 Jul 11:15post reply

Hmmm... I had heard that II was the "worst" of them, but I'd still like to play it. I still think it would kick serious ass if they simply ported the Wonderswan games over to the GBA (and brought them to the US, of course)

The Slithery-Dee came out of the sea.
He ate all the others
but he didn't eat me.

wingzero
946th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Final Fantasy II" , posted Sat 13 Jul 11:31post reply

quote:
Hmmm... I had heard that II was the "worst" of them, but I'd still like to play it. I still think it would kick serious ass if they simply ported the Wonderswan games over to the GBA (and brought them to the US, of course)

never really got to play ff2 that much. hmm oh well maybe I'll get a chance.

shrapnel

Toxico
2116th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Final Fantasy II" , posted Sun 14 Jul 05:48post reply

quote:

It is not the worst, it is the one where you have to spend the more time incresing your stats (yes, even more than FFT with all characters obtaining the mimic job).

Also CPU is prety bitching and the storyline is more focused on corruption on the kingdoms, to later transform on the usual epic storyline that characterized FF1.

As for the weapon bug, I am off to try it ;P