[an error occurred while processing this directive] Strawberry Eggs - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Jazzie D
1277th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Strawberry Eggs" , posted Wed 10 Jul 15:56post reply

No, I'm not wondering if there is a such thing as strawberry filled eggs. Ah, I doubt Cadbury made a candy like that. Anyway, I'm talking about the anime Strawberry Eggs.

I My Me Strawberry Eggs is a fairly new romance and funny anime. The series is composed of 13 episodes. I have watched a third of the series.

Amawa Hibiki is looking for a school to hire him as an athletic teacher. Bam! He found a school! Simple, ne?

Well, no. The school is only accepting female teacher. So, the only way for him to get the job is that he must become a she.

The series is not as great as let's say Love Hina or Karekano, but it's still solid. My main concern is if it will go downhill towards the conclusion. Other than that and a few other minor gripes, that's it.

For the official site, go here:

IMMSE Official Site

Replies:

Satoshi Miwa
1243th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Strawberry Eggs" , posted Wed 10 Jul 20:24post reply

Actually, IMHO, I find the show picks up near the end. It changes tone slightly, but it's for the better and makes for a good anime ending...

Of course saying anymore will spoil it, so I'll just finish by saying enjoy the ride...:)

kyo717
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Strawberry Eggs" , posted Wed 10 Jul 21:50post reply

yup the anime does change tone slightly. From heavy comedy to romance. i don't want to spoil anything but i was dissapointed later on in the series.