[an error occurred while processing this directive] CvS2 EO - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

iggy
323th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Bronze Customer

"CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 02:13post reply

Link Here

So... CvS2 EO is in stores...did anyone tried it? how are the controls? Is the throw bug of Rolento and Dan solved?

Replies:

Dragon-warrior
397th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 03:58post reply

talking about bugs!
yesterday something werid happend (a bug duh) but it is really werid and funny!
I will tell you what happend, it was a Hibiki(P) Vs Ryu (K) match (I was ryu :P )
my health bar was 1/2 and he had 1/4,I jumped he parry it them he made Hibiki Lv 3 super (the forward+hcf+HP one) then I had 0 life and Hibiki release her hear and start talking (her win pose) , Hibiki stand there uncontrollable , then of course I stood up and without thinking Shinshoryuken!
tada I win ^_^ that guy almost killed me (in reality of course)

nothing like HOME!
~_~

iggy
326th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 04:13post reply

quote:
talking about bugs!
yesterday something werid happend (a bug duh) but it is really werid and funny!
I will tell you what happend, it was a Hibiki(P) Vs Ryu (K) match (I was ryu :P )
my health bar was 1/2 and he had 1/4,I jumped he parry it them he made Hibiki Lv 3 super (the forward+hcf+HP one) then I had 0 life and Hibiki release her hear and start talking (her win pose) , Hibiki stand there uncontrollable , then of course I stood up and without thinking Shinshoryuken!
tada I win ^_^ that guy almost killed me (in reality of course)

LOL!!
that's a great bug! was it on the DC version or the PS2?

Dragon-warrior
398th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 04:17post reply

neither it was on the arcade version!

nothing like HOME!
~_~

Malakai
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 07:18post reply

i think the whole CvS2 EO is stupid, it loses the whole meaning of fighting when you can do the special moves easy with just a press of a button...boring i say.

What if Jesus had trained in the Shaolin Martial Arts?

VariantX
99th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 07:22post reply

quote:
i think the whole CvS2 EO is stupid, it loses the whole meaning of fighting when you can do the special moves easy with just a press of a button...boring i say.

Well its an option...... and i doubt id want to be jiggling a c stick with a thumb and accidentally pull off the wrong move than just inputting the move manually and getting what i want.

Hungrywolf
1167th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):CvS2 EO" , posted Wed 10 Jul 08:21post reply

quote:

Yeah, it's just an option, it's not like you HAVE to play that way. And it is a way people that have no idea how to do the moves can actually play the game. I myself will be buying a joystick pad for the game when one is released and get it on my GCN. I have the DC ver, but I want a ver. in English that I can actually read the winquotes and the endings...