[an error occurred while processing this directive] Akiman draws Kinu - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Gen
381th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 12:22post reply

Somebody must have a crushy wushy! Akiman loves Kinu! love.

um, can somone tell what does the diary entry say?

:)

Replies:

talbaineric
3538th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 12:30post reply

They're both wicked artists! I love both their styles! Kinu's style just takes my breath away......she's practically flawless!

Radish
63th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 12:46post reply

quote:
They're both wicked artists! I love both their styles! Kinu's style just takes my breath away......she's practically flawless!

What are some examples of their individual work? I know a bit of Akiman's but I really haven't heard much about Kinu.

S-T-E
42th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 13:28post reply

quote:

What are some examples of their individual work? I know a bit of Akiman's but I really haven't heard much about Kinu.

kinu worked on cannon spike, CvS 1-2, and i believe SFIII. might've done more, but those are games i'm sure she's done

Rid Hershel
3015th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 16:12:post reply

Believe it or not, Kinu worked in Dungeon and Dragons: Tower of Doom, with a more commercial style.

She looks cute in that image. ^^'

More drawings by them here.

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Tue 9 Jul 16:26]

Gojira
488th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Tue 9 Jul 22:16post reply

quote:

She looks cute in that image. ^^'

O_O She looks like May Lee with glasses.

How about a nice Hawaiian BEATDOWN?!!

Gen
383th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Wed 10 Jul 15:01post reply

quote:

I computer-translated the diary entry http://www12.big.or.jp/%7Eakiman/newdiary.html near Kinu's picture around 02/06/21 and: it kept talking about licking and sex.

Ishmael
61th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Wed 10 Jul 18:00post reply

quote:

I computer-translated the diary entry http://www12.big.or.jp/%7Eakiman/newdiary.html near Kinu's picture around 02/06/21 and: it kept talking about licking and sex.

On-line translators are an impressive display of technology but I swear I'd have a better chance of reading the future by looking at tea leaves than trying to make sense of some of the zany translations that come out of things like Altavista Babel Fish. I should start taking all my posts, translating them into a language I don't know via Babel Fish, and then translating them back into English just to see how cool it would make me sound.

The online translator is impressive indication of technology rather than and, I swear and trying the fact that several feelings of buffoonery translation are made due to the fact that I look at the brown leaf, thing possessing the chance whose it is good to read future, it comes out of the fact that like the altavista Babel fish. I take my post everything exactly, me translate how can point in the language which is not known with the Babel fish and next cool me to health in order to see it starts translating in English, it should, is.

Satoshi Miwa
1242th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Wed 10 Jul 20:22post reply

[quoteOn-line translators are an impressive display of technology but I swear I'd have a better chance of reading the future by looking at tea leaves than trying to make sense of some of the zany translations that come out of things like Altavista Babel Fish. I should start taking all my posts, translating them into a language I don't know via Babel Fish, and then translating them back into English just to see how cool it would make me sound.

The online translator is impressive indication of technology rather than and, I swear and trying the fact that several feelings of buffoonery translation are made due to the fact that I look at the brown leaf, thing possessing the chance whose it is good to read future, it comes out of the fact that like the altavista Babel fish. I take my post everything exactly, me translate how can point in the language which is not known with the Babel fish and next cool me to health in order to see it starts translating in English, it should, is.

Woah...In English, than in Engrish...It's like the babelfish channels the former SNK Engrish staff or something...^^

Gojira
489th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Wed 10 Jul 23:33post reply

quote:

I should start taking all my posts, translating them into a language I don't know via Babel Fish, and then translating them back into English just to see how cool it would make me sound.

I know there's a site out there that does that... it takes any language, translates it to another, then translates it back. You choose the language and you can do it multiple times. Does some funny stuff. I don't remember the URL though.

How about a nice Hawaiian BEATDOWN?!!

MilkManX
33th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):Akiman draws Kinu" , posted Wed 10 Jul 23:42post reply

Kinu's art for Super Turbo Arcade blew me away. She is an amazing artist.

macrossfanworks