[an error occurred while processing this directive] Metal Slug 4 soundtrack? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Fygee
219th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Metal Slug 4 soundtrack?" , posted Mon 8 Jul 14:31post reply

Any chance that Mega is planning on releasing the awesome tunage from MS4 onto a soundtrack? I figure that they'd only need an OST, since the music is played in the game is already arranged, and it would be nice to hear it with full stereo and high quality.

Replies:

Zazzarius
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Metal Slug 4 soundtrack?" , posted Wed 10 Jul 18:23post reply

quote:
Any chance that Mega is planning on releasing the awesome tunage from MS4 onto a soundtrack? I figure that they'd only need an OST, since the music is played in the game is already arranged, and it would be nice to hear it with full stereo and high quality.

i got mp3s i ripped from the game itself

if anyone wants the themes to mission 1,2,3 or the final mission, icq me

YeldellGW
190th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Metal Slug 4 soundtrack?" , posted Wed 10 Jul 18:50post reply

Doubtful. There was no OST CD for Metal Slug 3; I doubt we'll see one for Metal Slug 4.

So far, Metal Slug 2 is the only game in the series to have an OST CD released (I should know, I own a copy.).

I'd be interested in those mp3s for Slug 4; but I'm still trying to get my internet connection fixed plus I'm moving in a few weeks/months so I'll have to hold off on it for now.