[an error occurred while processing this directive] useless 3k post - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rid Hershel
3000th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"useless 3k post" , posted Sun 7 Jul 17:42post reply

Ehhh... looks like I'm still chasing Talbaineric, hehe. Anyway, thanks everyone for being so cool and don't complain when I get annoying (like all those obscure Namco posts). I'm having some familiar problems lately (basically my stepfather is acting like a moron) and you have helped me to keep my mind far from that.

Now I'm trying to find a job to buy a PS2. Why?, well, if you didn't checked the front MMCafe page, there's a new 2d Tales coming, Tales of Destiny 2 (japanese name, wonder how will Namco of America rename the game). And the main character looks very cool, has the hair of his father (Stahn) and the indecent dressing style of his mother (Rutee). Being my favorite main RPG couple, I couldn't be happier!

Anyway, thanks Onslaught (back from the death), Rugalbernstein, Jazzie Kun, Holiday, Talbaineric (far away, he is), Burning Kyo, Papá Mono, Juan (dark side of the cat-based food industry) and everyone here (I won't even try to list everyone, but you all know). And TK, glad to see you back mistress, hope you get to read this!

And of course, thanks to the Professor, for keeping this site open!

And as always, don't forget to check my site once in a while, I've added a couple of crappy SD drawings made by me in the Gift Art section a few days ago. And of course, any contribution with art for my page (specially if it has characters related to my site) will be well received!

Replies:

Jazzie D
1265th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Yoku dekamashita! ^_^" , posted Sun 7 Jul 17:46post reply

quote:
Ehhh... looks like I'm still chasing Talbaineric, hehe. Anyway, thanks everyone for being so cool and don't complain when I get annoying (like all those obscure Namco posts). I'm having some familiar problems lately (basically my stepfather is acting like a moron) and you have helped me to keep my mind far from that.

Now I'm trying to find a job to buy a PS2. Why?, well, if you didn't checked the front MMCafe page, there's a new 2d Tales coming, Tales of Destiny 2 (japanese name, wonder how will Namco of America rename the game). And the main character looks very cool, has the hair of his father (Stahn) and the indecent dressing style of his mother (Rutee). Being my favorite main RPG couple, I couldn't be happier!

Anyway, thanks Onslaught (back from the death), Rugalbernstein, Jazzie Kun, Holiday, Talbaineric (far away, he is), Burning Kyo, Papá Mono, Juan (dark side of the cat-based food industry) and everyone here (I won't even try to list everyone, but you all know). And TK, glad to see you back mistress, hope you get to read this!

And as always, don't forget to check my site once in a while, I've added a couple of crappy SD drawings made by me in the Gift Art section a few days ago. And of course, any contribution with art for my page (specially if it has characters related to my site) will be well received!

Yoshi! Congrats to ya! Here's to many more! ^_^

justicekyo
198th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Sun 7 Jul 17:51post reply

quote:

long live the MMcafe! here's a toast to many more!

Prossor, this is a cafe right? =P
where's the drinks at?=P (^_^, j/k)

Satoshi Miwa
1221th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Sun 7 Jul 20:08post reply

Hey, Namco postings are cool...Keep them up, and get us more cool Reiko/Namco-art!

Anyway, cograts on the 3k post...Wouldn't be the same board without you, or everyone else here!

ONSLAUGHT
2158th Post

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Sun 7 Jul 20:23post reply

quote:
I'm having some familiar problems lately (basically my stepfather is acting like a moron) and you have helped me to keep my mind far from that.

Ah, I didn't know that, I haven't been online lately...

Well, no matter how big the problems are, or how big they seem, there's always a tomorrow, and we all should look forward to it, I learned that, the hard way...

Anyway, I'm happy of having a great friend like you, you were, truly, the first real friend I found on this chaotic world called internet, a place where not everything is as real as in a "physical place" (mmmhh, I'm nuts...), anyway, I just want to say thanks my friend, you were the first, and that means a lot to me, remember that!

Oh, and congrats for your 3k post!

Juke Joint Jezebel
605th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):useless 3k post" , posted Mon 8 Jul 00:12post reply

hehe, your site's always full of new cool stuff, Rid. gratz on the post count ^-^

"Uwee hee hee! Don't tease the octopus kids!" -- Ultros

HazZan
685th Post

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Mon 8 Jul 01:32post reply

quote:

Well done Rid!
MESSATSU

Burning Kyo
519th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Mon 8 Jul 03:57:post reply

quote:

It's great !
Congratulation Rid !!!

PS : I hope that you have liked my present (my selfmade wp of me ^_^)

[this message was edited by Burning Kyo on Mon 8 Jul 03:58]

TheBeast
577th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Mon 8 Jul 06:28post reply

My heartfelt congratulations! Catch up with that TE will ya!

Time Mage
674th Post

"useless 3k post greeting" , posted Mon 8 Jul 08:35post reply

Great, 3000 posts! Despite what TE says, you'll catch him soon, even sooner now that he can't post so often... hehehehe

TE, Your reign reaches to its end!!! :P

Hooolaaaa!

Rid Hershel
3007th Post

"Re(2):useless 3k post" , posted Mon 8 Jul 18:12post reply

quote:
PS : I hope that you have liked my present (my selfmade wp of me ^_^)

Uh... Yeah... that was... interesting, I guess...

Toxico
2109th Post

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Tue 9 Jul 17:25post reply

quote:
Anyway, thanks everyone for being so cool and don't complain when I get annoying (like all those obscure Namco posts).

That can't be avoided.

Well, it is time for me to thank you also people; I can speak to someone from the prisions of my mind.

As a matter of fact, you have meda a great achievement on this 3000 post, that is one freaking big post counter and you have been here less (?) time that I, that means that you have a lot to say to this world.

Tashoku Kisune
790th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Wed 10 Jul 17:02post reply

quote:

ZWEEEEEEEEE! TALES OF DESTINY 2!! I'm already in love.

I can't wait! Though that's a spoiler. Stahn and Rutee. I really liked Stahn... Rutee I hated. I REALLY favored Leon, though. Loved Leon. He was my favorite character.

NARUTO
642th Post

"SORRY! I'M LATE!" , posted Fri 12 Jul 07:09post reply

Well sorry since my CPU is dead I only can come once per week....So I miss it...

Anyway, CONGRATS!!!!! and keep posting T.E ins't so far of you now!

Professor
1646th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Fri 12 Jul 09:27post reply

quote:

Heh, Heh. Congrats!
You come a long way... Keep posting!

Click Me.

Rid Hershel
3039th Post

"Re(2):useless 3k post" , posted Fri 12 Jul 11:18post reply

Thanks everyone!!!!

*goes back to play Punch the Monkey - Game Edition*

wingzero
944th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):useless 3k post" , posted Fri 12 Jul 17:18post reply

quote:

keep it comin Rid! it's great to have you here.

shrapnel

Orion
506th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):useless 3k post" , posted Fri 12 Jul 19:38post reply

buhhh pa variar soy siempre el ultimo en felicitar...pero mas vale tarde que hacerce el loco.

felicitaciones rid por tus 3000 post!!!!

P.D: lo que hace el ocio en internet