[an error occurred while processing this directive] If I was an anime/manga character... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Jazzie D
1256th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 18:27post reply

Well, I did a video game side. So, why not an anime/manga side?

If I was an anime/manga character, I'd be the typical gaijin. My series would start in San Francisco and I'd attend a school in Japan, just to get away from the country. Most of the music being played is Eurobeat and J-pop, with some techno. I am like some kind of magical psychic. I don't know how I got it, but the powers are pretty cool.

If I hired a professional seiyuu to play as me, I'd probably pick Seki Tomokazu. He's one of the few guys who can play as just about any kind of character. Yeah.

That's all for now. I might say more stuff later.

Replies:

Rid Hershel
2990th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 18:34:post reply

I would like to be like Souichi from eX-Driver, next to Spike, the coolest anime male character ever!

Or like Haruka from Sailor Moon, she was cool too...

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Thu 4 Jul 18:52]

Zyzyfer
477th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 20:13post reply

Definitely Sanosuke. Or if I had to be original, it still wouldn't be terribly much so, typical spooky dark guy who you don't know if he's good or bad, except wearing a lot of gray instead of that stupid black.

I'm not good at wingin' these things...

"But it has to be three words."
"Three words?"
"Yea..."
"I bang se..."

RugalBernstein
2129th Post

"Re(1):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 20:44post reply

* Read my description in the video game character list *.. Ha ha ha.. yep, I'd be the same. ^_^

Juke Joint Jezebel
599th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 20:53post reply

i'd be Joey or Roy or Bobby, the typical American, transferred to Japan for one reason or another. i'd have blond hair and blue eyes. i'd have an outrageous temper, and i'd always get into fights and make girls cry because i say a lot of stupid things without thinking. my seiyuu would be some bum they pulled off the street that uses the phrases "radical!" and "no way dude!" a lot

hehe, uh, bad flashback of the anime they show on tv here (in America) >_< anyways, the two characters that remind me a lot of me is Keitarou and Seta. Keitarou because, well, i wear glasses, i'm an idiot, i'm clumsy, and i'm a loser. i'm also a hard worker and i'm almost always broke T_T Seta because, uh, well, most of the time i'm calm and laid back and i'm also really friendly to everyone. i guess their [Keitarou and Seta] attributes could go either way sorta ... but uh anyways, my ideal male anime character is probably Kenshin. i think he's just too awesome to put into words. in all truths, i think my life changed after watching the first thirty or so episodes of that anime

"Uwee hee hee! Don't tease the octopus kids!" -- Ultros

Squirrelknight
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 21:08post reply

I wouldn't mind being Gourry from Slayers. That big sword would help me compensate for something.

Being Keitaro wouldn't be bad too-though I'd have to bring alot of clean underwear around with me.

-Squirrelknight giver of the supreme pleasure to schoolgirls.

Satoshi Miwa
1215th Post

"Re(5):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Thu 4 Jul 21:43post reply

I'd be...Nabeshin! With the power of the fro I'd save the day, and get into lots and lots of intresting situations....

Wait, your not buying that, are you? ^^ Well, okay I'd probably be like Kazuki from Comic Party...(But I'd want to be Nabeshin...I'd want too!)

Shin ATproof
708th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(6):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Fri 5 Jul 03:44post reply

I'd be either a swordman/magician like Zelgadis Graywords. Or a gunslinger space cowboy like Gene Starwind/Spike Spiegel.

Both are just so fly pimp.

HazZan
682th Post

"Re(1):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Fri 5 Jul 05:17post reply

quote:

If I was an anime/manga character, I'd be the typical gaijin. My series would start in San Francisco and I'd attend a school in Japan, just to get away from the country. Most of the music being played is Eurobeat and J-pop, with some techno. I am like some kind of magical psychic. I don't know how I got it, but the powers are pretty cool.

If I hired a professional seiyuu to play as me, I'd probably pick Seki Tomokazu. He's one of the few guys who can play as just about any kind of character. Yeah.

I would be some underestimated old, wise man with amazing powers and is incredibaly strong who doesn't wish to fight but if he has to, he's gonna kick your ASS!!
MESSATSU

Toxico
2094th Post

"Ha JA" , posted Fri 5 Jul 20:21post reply

The most resembling thing I can think of is Kogoro Mouri from Detective Conan or Superior Amarao from FLCL, but FAT & evil.

My power??? The art of being an ass ;P

Time Mage
673th Post

"Re(1):Ha JA" , posted Sat 6 Jul 16:29post reply

quote:
The most resembling thing I can think of is Kogoro Mouri from Detective Conan or Superior Amarao from FLCL, but FAT & evil.

Mouri? Hah, then you could be also Mr Satan from DB. Both take the glory they don't deserve, and are also soo funny...

I think I would be maybe Seta from LH or in a more fantastic way, maybe Zelgadiss. Well, Zelgadiss is more a I-would-like-to-be, but...

wingzero
937th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Ha JA" , posted Sat 6 Jul 18:51post reply

quote:

Mouri? Hah, then you could be also Mr Satan from DB. Both take the glory they don't deserve, and are also soo funny...

I think I would be maybe Seta from LH or in a more fantastic way, maybe Zelgadiss. Well, Zelgadiss is more a I-would-like-to-be, but...

I would be an elite Ninja character. I would look like Gatsu from Berserk and have a whole buncha cool ninja weapons. my personality would be the silent type I think.

shrapnel

Toxico
2102th Post

"Re(2):Ha JA" , posted Sat 6 Jul 18:55post reply

quote:

Well, they are similar, but Satan like to pose as the hero, while Mouri likes to say "I'm the best" (when -of course- he is not); also that character includes the nonsense speaking that I use SOO MUCH; the alcohol problem and some other characteristics.

Jazzie D
1268th Post

"Re(7):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Tue 9 Jul 09:49post reply

Sorry, I have posted in a while.

Um, I already mentioned music. There would be an omake also. A lot of the elements in this anime are borrowed from other series, i.e. - some of the characters have the same last names as their seiyuu, a la Shinesman and from time to time, I say "no da" a la Fushigi Yuugi's Chichiri. (Now you know a reason why I picked Tomokazu.) The plot is somewhat similar to Yuu Yuu Hakusho. I might do a character list later.

Tashoku Kisune
787th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):If I was an anime/manga character..." , posted Wed 10 Jul 16:45post reply

quote:

If I could be an anime character based on my personality I would be that mysterious girl. I'm far from the main character as generally I don't like to be noticed. Though I'm usually too happy-seeming with a strong pessimistic edge... which makes me a walking contradiction.

My series would be one of those long and twisting plots. Something technological because, though I love magic, I'm most closely associate with computers. I'd most likely be a college exchange student there looking for a new life that held more hope than my last.

I'd have terrible luck, and like Lain, spend most of my time online. Afterall.. even now most of my life centers around a computer screen.

As far as the voice acting goes. Chika Sakamoto would be the only one who could play me. (If anyone's paying attention she seiyuu's Nuriko in Fushigi Yuugi/Mysterious Play and in Sailor Moon as Yanten and Peruru.) She's the only one that could VA me. She's capable of the right aggressive spontaneous reactions. Also... for the English Dubbed... (And I can't remember her name) but it would have to be Nuriko's American VA. ^_^

Jazzie D
1279th Post

"Kore wa Yume no Mittsu Sankakkei!" , posted Wed 10 Jul 17:45post reply

Okay! I have made a character list of my anime, Yume no Mittsu Sankakkei/Three Triangle Dreams. I only have done the students for now.

Students

Myself - Seki Tomokazu - As I said, I'm the typical gaijin. I become popular right off the bat. I stay in an apartment by myself. I attend Mittsu Sankakkei Gakuen and I work at a toy store. I got some kind of magical powers on some encounter. I enter some kind of hidden realm and by the time I leave
it, I obtain various special abilites.

Arita Hikaru - Hayashibara Megumi - Of course when you think of anime, one
of your first thoughts would be Megumi! Anyway, Hikaru is one of the first people I meet and she has a thing for me. She's one of the popular students. Smart, pretty, nice, she's your "Shiori" of the series and she wants to be a nurse. (No surprise. She is played by Megumi.) At times, she can be hard on herself and she can act a bit jealous, but she's a wonderful student and friend overall.

Nakahama Kimiko - Iizuka Mayumi (Nanami in Mahou Tsukai Tai!) - Kimiko is my guardian. She's an esper, but for the most part, she's in human form and tries to be a student at the school. This is the character who told me about some kind of evil organization and the one who guided me through the realm. One day, I found a hidden realm and I find this character. Her parents were killed by the evil ring leader. Kimiko and Hikaru fight from time to time over me, but they're pretty good friends overall.

Kutaka Andy - Ueda Yuuji - Andy is another person I meet early on. He's the one who gives information behind the school and such. Later on, he knows about my powers and to thank him for what he has done to me (as well as being forced to do so), he becomes one of my partners later on, who specializes in fire magic and sword fighting.

Sasaki Kojirou - Ichijou Kazuya (Hiroyuki in To Heart) - Andy's best friend, Kojirou has known him since they were very young. He's a popular guy. Like Andy, he's another powerful ally I get later on, who specializes in ice and water magic.

Kariya Akira - Hiramatsu Akiko (Miyuki in Taiho Shichauzo!) - Akira is Hikaru's
best friend. She's sweet and strong willed. She may not be as athletic
or as smart as Hikaru, but she's one fun character to be around with.

Hanada Ayumi - Ikoma Harumi - Combine Usagi, Mutsumi and Shiho, give that girl a Kansai accent and who do you have? You have Ayumi. She wants to be a J-pop idol. She's always onto recent news. She can be a mess at times, but she has a good heart overall.