[an error occurred while processing this directive] Anyone playing smash bros for lc? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Nifty Lifty
179th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Anyone playing smash bros for lc?" , posted Wed 12 Jun 10:44post reply

This game is intense! Anyone who's playing the game, post your hi-scores for events etc here. And any combos too. Here are a few of my shitty combos:
Link
-Z, up+B, jump, up+B
-(charge)A, A, up+B
Ice Climbers
-Z, (charge)A, A, A
Bowser
-B, down+B, (charge)A

And here's a technique I found with Link - immedietly jump and throw a bomb after a smash attack to knock your opponent out

Replies:

S-T-E
39th Post

Rare Customer

"i wish i was" , posted Wed 12 Jun 13:08post reply

my friend has it, but he's gone for the summer along with his gc. dammit, without it i'm so bored! i'm not good at remembering combos for smash bros. just air juggle with fox.
hmmm i'll have to try that bomb combo with link, sounds bastardly, and link is quite the bastard in melee.

Hungrywolf
1037th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Anyone playing smash bros for lc?" , posted Wed 12 Jun 18:15post reply

quote:
This game is intense! Anyone who's playing the game, post your hi-scores for events etc here. And any combos too. Here are a few of my shitty combos:
Link
-Z, up+B, jump, up+B
-(charge)A, A, up+B
Ice Climbers
-Z, (charge)A, A, A
Bowser
-B, down+B, (charge)A

And here's a technique I found with Link - immedietly jump and throw a bomb after a smash attack to knock your opponent out

Super Smash Bros. Melee was one of the first games (the other was Rouge Leader) I had for my GCN. I love it still. It's a lot of fun to play with friends. I like the original Super Smash Bros. also. I hope there is another sequel with more characters. Right now I'm mainly working on my newest game, Wrestlemania X8, but if I also think that Link combo sounds cool.