[an error occurred while processing this directive] ikaruga??!!?!?!? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Dutch Schultz
53th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"ikaruga??!!?!?!?" , posted Tue 11 Jun 10:29post reply

where the hell's my ikaruga?!

i wantee....

if it was seriously cancelled i'm going to shoot a watery substance from my ocular glands at my enemys

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Replies:

sha-v
23th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):ikaruga??!!?!?!?" , posted Tue 11 Jun 11:18post reply

quote:

i wantee....

if it was seriously cancelled i'm going to shoot a watery substance from my ocular glands at my enemys

it is not cancelled .... but it was never confirmed.

Bootation
75th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):ikaruga??!!?!?!?" , posted Tue 11 Jun 11:29post reply

quote:

i wantee....

Yah dude Ikaruga looks HELLA tight.
How much is it like Radiant SilverGun??

Rid Hershel
2826th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):ikaruga??!!?!?!?" , posted Tue 11 Jun 11:58post reply

I just need more and more Treasure games!!!

exodus
20th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):ikaruga??!!?!?!?" , posted Tue 11 Jun 17:05post reply

quote:

i wantee....

Yah dude Ikaruga looks HELLA tight.
How much is it like Radiant SilverGun??

it's radiant silvergun 2. it's like silvergun with a silhouette mirage twist...you have dark shots and light shots...that's all. But there's chaining action aplenty...my compatriot at www.insertcredit.com beat it recently. he put up some shots and small impressions...next week he should put up a full arcade review...I hope -_-;

It's the riot of your time...

www.insertcredit.com

Dutch Schultz
54th Post

Occasional Customer

"ikaruga" , posted Wed 12 Jun 01:15post reply

i love shotters and and am madly in love with radiant silver gun/ soo... naturally i'll want to play ikargua, but where the hell is it? does anyone have any info on the release date?

also the art of the game is incredibale, if anyone has it please speak up.

also i missed my bus to calgary so i'm here another day, then i leave. just incase you were wondering "hey, didn't that guy say he was leaving, and not taking his computater?"

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

exodus
26th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):ikaruga" , posted Wed 12 Jun 10:21post reply

quote:

naturally i'll want to play ikargua, but where the hell is it? does anyone have any info on the release date?

as far as planned release dates, the only one they actually announced has been met. I'm not sure where NCSX got their info but it seems as though treasure never fully confirmed the console date, and still have not made any official statement. So...as for console, I dunno!

It's the riot of your time...

www.insertcredit.com

deoch
98th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):ikaruga" , posted Wed 12 Jun 20:17post reply

They haven't announced a home release for any console, so naturally there's no date. Whether one will ever happen is anyone's guess.