[an error occurred while processing this directive] all you Spikeout fans gather 'round... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Freeter
2788th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"all you Spikeout fans gather 'round..." , posted Tue 11 Jun 09:41post reply

It's coming home...

DoA girls in bikinis? Count me in!

Replies:

Shin ATproof
638th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):all you Spikeout fans gather 'round..." , posted Tue 11 Jun 09:50post reply

quote:
It's coming home...

FINALLY!

Iron D
1818th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Er...." , posted Tue 11 Jun 23:02post reply

...incredibly popular game? I have found absolutely NO arcades with this game. And believe me, I've been looking! Could somebody please explain this game to me. It's a 3d beat em up, right? It's pretty good, right? It's a smash to play with friends, right? Is it long? Are there cool boss fights? Can anyone answer these question for me?

NARUTO
573th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Er...." , posted Wed 12 Jun 07:06post reply

I was waiting since a VERY long time for an home release, and when it comes it's on the X-box................

I must be cursed!
HEY SEGA JAPAN DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PS2 IS THE MOST SALED CONSOLE ON THE WORLD!!!!!

I read that sega will do 50% of their production for the ps2 and the other 50% for all of the other consoles, but I see only X-box game that comming out!!!

Shin ATproof
646th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Er...." , posted Wed 12 Jun 10:50post reply

quote:
...incredibly popular game? I have found absolutely NO arcades with this game. And believe me, I've been looking! Could somebody please explain this game to me. It's a 3d beat em up, right? It's pretty good, right? It's a smash to play with friends, right? Is it long? Are there cool boss fights? Can anyone answer these question for me?

Spikeout is a beat'em up. It's a pretry long one but the main attraction is the multiplayer game in a rather large (Powerstone large) battle area with tons of enemies. From what I remember the boss fights were all that great.

RugalBernstein
2026th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):all you Spikeout fans gather 'round..." , posted Wed 12 Jun 12:59post reply

Ho ho ho!! A new beat 'em up.. I look forward to it. ^_^

Iron D
1825th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Oooohhh...." , posted Wed 12 Jun 19:00post reply

quote:
Spikeout is a beat'em up. It's a pretry long one but the main attraction is the multiplayer game in a rather large (Powerstone large) battle area with tons of enemies. From what I remember the boss fights were all that great.

Thanks ShinATproof!

*Starts salivating*