[an error occurred while processing this directive] whitesword....... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Dutch Schultz
47th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"whitesword......." , posted Tue 11 Jun 02:34post reply

i have something for you....

http://falcoon.hoops.ne.jp/images/top695.jpg

well i didn't make it, but look! it's black hayato art by that falcoon guy!

http://falcoon.hoops.ne.jp/

for his main site.

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Replies:

whitesword
848th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):whitesword......." , posted Tue 11 Jun 02:50post reply

Oh, I've seen this one before...don't take this personally, but I hate it!

B.Hayato looks nothing like himself (he looks more calm and confident), his eyes are golden/orange-ish, not red...and his Plasma blade is all wrong!

That Falcoon bard had better stick to SNK characters! (even though his Mai looks horrible as well..)

Um, so anyway, Black Hayato is shiny! I love his Kegon Plasma Strike!

Mmm...so much green Plasma...

Dutch Schultz
50th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):whitesword......." , posted Tue 11 Jun 03:19post reply

don't take offence to this, although you probably will, but i don't like the plasma sword series. i do however use hayato in MvsC and his black hayato super is awesome.

you'll probably ask why i don't like it, these are the reasons; charactors, iori got my playing kof, setsuna last blade, and so forth, hayato's alright in mvsc but in plasma sword i was like... hmmm he's got a metal plate in his head... wait, on. the play mechanics are weird, you press a series of buttons for combos i just didn't like it.
the top 3 ugliest charactors in the history of videogames are in this game- saturn, prince, gore and gore ... and gore... oh god.... gore. that dude's a freak.. his brain is showing.
just didn't appeal to me. now these are just my opinions.. i have plasma sword 2 for dc, thats the one i play.. as for the music, i like the charactor select screen music. haven't gotten far in the game.

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

whitesword
849th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):whitesword......." , posted Tue 11 Jun 03:29post reply

Hmm, I'd just like to point out that MvC2's Hayato is really weak compared to the Plasma Sword version...mainly because he's missing his main move, the Plasma Field: Plasma Sword!

I think the Black Hayato super should have been unblockable durring the MvC2 Plasma Field, I mean, Bilstein's level 3 becomes unblockable in his, similar Plasma Field, why not Hayato?

And guess what? Hayato's useless Byakkohou (b,f + PP) in MvC2, is possibly his best move in Plasma Sword!