[an error occurred while processing this directive] uhm... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

jAy-kEi
18th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 11:09post reply

Well, i play 3.3 alot, daily almost, and I participate on tourneys.

Ken, Ryu, Chun-Li & Urien are the top-tiers IMO.

Ken is very fast, Ryu very strong, Chun-Li almost no recovery at her Fierce Punch en Sweep and Urien long combos.

My fav. charac is ken

Replies:

jAy-kEi
19th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 11:10post reply

oops this had to be a replay to sf 3.3 top-tier

Burning Kyo
433th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 11:23post reply

quote:
oops this had to be a replay to sf 3.3 top-tier

LL ! My fav' are Ryu, ChunLi 'n Yun !

Fro Boy11
537th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 11:45post reply

quote:
Well, i play 3.3 alot, daily almost, and I participate on tourneys.

Ken, Ryu, Chun-Li & Urien are the top-tiers IMO.

Ken is very fast, Ryu very strong, Chun-Li almost no recovery at her Fierce Punch en Sweep and Urien long combos.

My fav. charac is ken

My favorite characters are Ken, Alex, and Remy. I don't use much of anyone else. Though I do use Ryu when I'm losing and I get pissed and I just come in there with Ryu and break them down with a Shin Shoryuken.

ONSLAUGHT
2082th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 12:14post reply

quote:

My favorite characters are Ken, Alex, and Remy. I don't use much of anyone else. Though I do use Ryu when I'm losing and I get pissed and I just come in there with Ryu and break them down with a Shin Shoryuken.

My favorite characters in Third Strike are... EVERYONE! yeah, I play with everyone, no exceptions! (well, only Ibuki, but that's only because my brother plays to death with her, and I don't like mirror matches in Vs mode).
I like to play with everyone, that's the beauty of Third Strike, every char appeals to me.

Dutch Schultz
44th Post

Rare Customer

"sf3:ts charactors i like" , posted Mon 10 Jun 12:17post reply

urien and gill are awesome

gill for the seraphic wings, and urien for his crazy awesome moves and actions
i also liike how he's iron and gill is Fire&Ice

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Time Mage
581th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 12:21post reply

quote:

My favorite characters in Third Strike are... EVERYONE! yeah, I play with everyone, no exceptions! (well, only Ibuki, but that's only because my brother plays to death with her, and I don't like mirror matches in Vs mode).
I like to play with everyone, that's the beauty of Third Strike, every char appeals to me.

Amen!!

Juan
2066th Post

"Re(3):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 12:26post reply

"The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA!"

quote:

Juke Joint Jezebel
460th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 14:57post reply

i used Yun a lot in third strike. then i learned how to use Makoto i love her grab, and i'm sure my friends do too, hehehe

Rid Hershel
2812th Post

"Re(5):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 15:54post reply

I use Yang, Ken and Remy. Oh, and all the girls, as always with me.

I should say that Remy and Makoto are my best characters...

Satoshi Miwa
1113th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 16:01post reply

I tend to stick to Ryu, Makoto, Ibuki, and Chun Li in Sf3 TS. And I'm not a top tier players, though I do have fun playing it...:)

talbaineric
3452th Post

"Re(2):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 16:19post reply

Gill and Urien are just a couple of my favorites! They are so boss!

My other would have to be Dudley! He's pretty powerful,and very agile for a boxer! And Ibuki is another one. That Yoroi-Doushi super is just amazing!

RugalBernstein
2000th Post

"Re(1):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 17:16post reply

I like to use Urien and Hugo. Ho ho ho.. " Einz.. Zwei.. DREI! "

whitesword
837th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):uhm..." , posted Mon 10 Jun 19:58post reply

quote:

"END!!!"

Heh, I use'em all in 3rd Strike, except for Ibuki...I hate attacking so much and yet doing almost no real damage!

Juke Joint Jezebel
464th Post

Gold Customer

"Ibuki -- Ninja Babe" , posted Tue 11 Jun 01:13:post reply

quote:
Ibuki...I hate attacking so much and yet doing almost no real damage!

ARGH i know that god damn feeling!! i get at least 10 hits off of Ken, then he hits me with a fierce kick and a dragon punch and our life is even. but i see it this way -- they lack power and endurance but they make up for it with speed .. and to me, speed is so incredibly important (i do horrible with "ogres" or large characters)

as for Ibuki, i dunno what happened to her. something they changed, i can't quite grasp it. i was a lot better with her in "double impact" or "second impact" -- whatever the "2nd" version was. against my friend (who's a pretty good player), i won 90% of the fights before and actually got perfects off of him because he couldn't catch me (hehe, truthfully, i think he was just scared of those crappy knives most of the time)

maybe it's what they turned her KICK into -- that quick dash move (which i'm still not exactly too sure how to use, even though it's gotten me out of a jam here and there). it took me a while to get used to the zig zag motion for a dragon punch instead of a "walking fireball," which i've grown up with. i used to always try to do her "uppercut with a kick" special and she'd do that weird "dash," and i got my ass pounded because of the short lag after the move. but even after i learned the zig zag, i still did/do pretty poorly with her

hm

maybe it's 'cause i liked her old stage in Kyoto better than that field she fights in now. god, the music was beautiful, the stage was beautiful -- it was just great ^_^

EDIT:
quote:

is that what that monster says?! i thought he just grunted, hehe. seriously, i'm scared of that guy. when i fight him, i don't stop attacking. i'm scared if i stop moving, he'll eat me -- not literally, but he's DEVASTATED me in the past

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Tue 11 Jun 01:17]

Time Mage
587th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):uhm..." , posted Tue 11 Jun 03:18post reply

quote:
I use Yang, Ken and Remy. Oh, and all the girls, as always with me.

I should say that Remy and Makoto are my best characters...

My best (and favorite) are Remy, Makoto and Ken... So similar, that makes me need a match vs you... but is impossible!! Awww...

If you play against someone that can't deal with the Remy semi-pressure game, they're screwed. But the problem is that Remy goesto nothing againsy any semi-decent parrying... Damn!

Ishmael
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(7):uhm..." , posted Tue 11 Jun 17:28post reply

For some reason in SF3:3S I've been drawn to the big, crushing characters like Hugo and Q. There's something great about not only beating your opponent with some seeming lummox of a character like Hugo but doing it in a totally embarrasing way like scoring a k.o. with Hugo's crouching roundhouse. As for Q, it's all about his win pose where he waddles over and starts grinding his foot into his opponent's face. The first time I beat Gill with Q and got that win animation... ah, that was satisfying.