[an error occurred while processing this directive] PSO - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Nifty Lifty
174th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"PSO" , posted Sun 9 Jun 03:32post reply

I'm one of the few (ex) DC players who never got to play this game. I had the impression it'd be awesome, but I saw it on TV yesterday and it looked kinda pap. Just two fat bastard robots stood hacking at each other until one fell over. Surely this is just some crap players giving me the wrong impression of a great game. I'd really hate to think the battles were that dull. Somebody restore my faith in SEGA, please!

Replies:

Radish
26th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):PSO" , posted Sun 9 Jun 05:56post reply

quote:
I'm one of the few (ex) DC players who never got to play this game. I had the impression it'd be awesome, but I saw it on TV yesterday and it looked kinda pap. Just two fat bastard robots stood hacking at each other until one fell over. Surely this is just some crap players giving me the wrong impression of a great game. I'd really hate to think the battles were that dull. Somebody restore my faith in SEGA, please!

Well, PSO really wasn't designed for PvP (which I'm assuming you were watching.) It was just tacked onto the lame PSO v.2 release along with the stupid soccer game and a couple new levels. The battles were about as exciting as most dungeon hacks, maybe a little more so due to the much better than average graphics. However there's only so many on the same model swapped enemies that you can kill before the game gets old, especially since there's only 4 levels.

Nifty Lifty
181th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):PSO" , posted Thu 13 Jun 08:10post reply

This game sounds SHIT! SEGA have truly disappointed me