[an error occurred while processing this directive] I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Hungrywolf
1018th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 17:00post reply

Did ya miss me? I had a great time in Orlando this week, and I'm glad to be back. Anything important happen while I was gone?

Replies:

Orion
491th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 17:18post reply

quote:
Did ya miss me? I had a great time in Orlando this week, and I'm glad to be back. Anything important happen while I was gone?

You are back?? who da hell are you?? j/k

wellcome back Hungrywolf

HazZan
624th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 17:43post reply

quote:

Welcome back man.

talbaineric
3444th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 18:19post reply

Orlando! Wow! Backstreet Boy territory! *LMFAO*

Just kidding Ryan,welcome back!

Toxico
2010th Post

"Welcome BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 18:26post reply

quote:

I hope your weekends are not nearly as boring as this one down here LoL

Welcome back.

whitesword
830th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 18:41post reply

quote:

You were gone?

*shrugs*

Jazzie D
1137th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"*In Horie Yui's voice* Hi!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 19:12post reply

quote:

Oh. Hey. You're back.

Um, there's a new Love Hina book. Ragnarok will no longer be free. That's about it for now.

Rid Hershel
2805th Post

"Re(1):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 19:35post reply

quote:

you're back!

gifts, photos????

Dr Baghead
1088th Post

"Re(1):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 20:10post reply

quote:

Welcome Back, Wolf

pointystick
687th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 20:33:post reply

Wait, you were gone? Just kidding. Oh, I made up a new tag, anyone like it? Like it more than my Vanessa tag? I am just getting started in the fine art of tag making. Speaking of which, your Erica tag rocks, Rid. Where'd the art come from? It looks official.

[this message was edited by pointystick on Sat 8 Jun 20:34]

Juke Joint Jezebel
455th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sat 8 Jun 22:51:post reply

quote:
Wait, you were gone? Just kidding. Oh, I made up a new tag, anyone like it? Like it more than my Vanessa tag? I am just getting started in the fine art of tag making. Speaking of which, your Erica tag rocks, Rid. Where'd the art come from? It looks official.

YO Hungrywolf! welcome back

SWEET TAG, pointystick! ooh ooh
time to whip out my kyokugen tag

EDIT: YA

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Sat 8 Jun 23:24]

Nifty Lifty
172th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sun 9 Jun 02:36post reply

So Wolf, what did you do over there?

Hungrywolf
1025th Post

"Re(5):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sun 9 Jun 06:30post reply

quote:

Well, we were in Orlando and had a 7 day pass to Universal Studios. We didn't go 7 days, in fact I think only 5, and we didn't spend all day when we went. It was a good trip. I took a lot of pictures and had a lot of fun hanging out with people. My friend and I found an arcade there that had a section where you could pay 5 bucks and play all the games for as long as you wanted for free, so we did. We beat Golden Axe 2 and played a lot of other stuff while we were there. I also got a chance to play DDR USA at Universal in one of the arcades there. Also in another arcade (that I didn't play any games at because they had a system where you paid money for a card to use to play games and you payed to put credits on the card (they ended up overcharging if you did play there)). I prefer using tokens. But they had some interesting games (like that Boonga boonga game or whatever it's called, weird) but they had 7th mix of DDR which I've never seen and 5th mix. Also had some Konami game like DDR except you use your hands, and saw another that combined hands and feet. The place only had Tekken fighting games though. What's up with that? Tekken is so popular that it is annoying to me, not that it's a bad game, I'm just not into it, I've tried. Anyway, the Universal park was a lot of fun, like it was last time I went.

Juke Joint Jezebel
456th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" , posted Sun 9 Jun 09:32post reply

quote:

Well, we were in Orlando and had a 7 day pass to Universal Studios. We didn't go 7 days, in fact I think only 5, and we didn't spend all day when we went. It was a good trip. I took a lot of pictures and had a lot of fun hanging out with people. My friend and I found an arcade there that had a section where you could pay 5 bucks and play all the games for as long as you wanted for free, so we did. We beat Golden Axe 2 and played a lot of other stuff while we were there. I also got a chance to play DDR USA at Universal in one of the arcades there. Also in another arcade (that I didn't play any games at because they had a system where you paid money for a card to use to play games and you payed to put credits on the card (they ended up overcharging if you did play there)). I prefer using tokens. But they had some interesting games (like that Boonga boonga game or whatever it's called, weird) but they had 7th mix of DDR which I've never seen and 5th mix. Also had some Konami game like DDR except you use your hands, and saw another that combined hands and feet. The place only had Tekken fighting games though. What's up with that? Tekken is so popular that it is annoying to me, not that it's a bad game, I'm just not into it, I've tried. Anyway, the Universal park was a lot of fun, like it was last time I went.

man i haven't been there since i was a kid (universal studios orlando). anyways, those arcades with the cards and the credits SUCK. christ, so much hassle, and they do overcharge! my poor friend's parents were overcharged. and all they did was play pacman, hehe. the first and last time i saw one of those was in SAN ANTONIO *glares at Juan* i had a lot of bad experiences there. anyways, glad you're back! wait, i probably already said that. oh well