[an error occurred while processing this directive] Lewis vs Tyson - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

shyeim
62th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 06:46post reply

What's your prediction about this BIG fight?????

Replies:

Professor
1591th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 07:16post reply

quote:

It'll be... mouthful.

Coffee stains Suck.

talbaineric
3437th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 07:23post reply

Tyson is such a big joke now after that fight with Holyfield,and the famouse ear-bite. My bet is to Lennox Lewis.

Nifty Lifty
169th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 08:23post reply

Tyson is a monster, I hope Lewis kicks his psychotic ass

whitesword
830th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 08:36:post reply

quote:

I'm predicting a double KO as Balrog unleashes a fully charged up Turn Punch and Dudley counters with an EX Cross Counter...

Oh wait, you said Lewis vs Tyson...um, Lewis will win by disqualification!

Edit: For some reason I put Bison instead of Balrog...must be because of Tyson...

[this message was edited by whitesword on Sat 8 Jun 12:24]

Holiday
1224th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 09:19post reply

Quite a few boxing fans here ^_^

Will M.Tyson perform his SDM "Ear Biter"?

I really think that Tyson will do something
crazy and lose through disqualification.
Anyway, we'll see in a few hours!

Rolling Start
88th Post

Occasional Customer

"I seem to be in the minority...." , posted Sat 8 Jun 10:08post reply

I seem to be in the minority, but I hope tyson just wrecks Lewis, and knocks him out in the first couple rounds. Watching interviews with him, it's really sad; either he's always had brain damage, or years of boxing have GIVEN him brain damage. All he has in his life is either boxing, or female abuse/rape. Plus, if he can get the best of Sandman, Soda Popinski, and Super MachoMan, what chance does lewis have? LOL

Here's a question that I've posed to some people: even though it's obvious that he isn't the most technical fighter in the world, Tyson must still have incredibly strong punches. How much money would you take to be punched square in the face by Tyson? One punch, gloves or no gloves, no blocking or dodging? I wouldn't do it for less than a cool $5000. That would hurt like hell!

Bolischoy Tavieda!

Owhyawhyawhyawhya!

DKW
96th Post

Occasional Customer

"This oughta be fun." , posted Sat 8 Jun 11:41:post reply

Lennox Lewis may lack a killer instinct or a granite chin, but at least he still knows the game. Mike Tyson hasn't accomplished a damn thing since the two back-from-the-dead wins over Razor Ruddock. And I don't care what anyone says, Evander Holyfield owned him. (Please don't try to convince me that beating Andrew Golota is worth anything. All you need to beat Golota is a sturdy cup.) Essentially, it's the guy who can fight versus the guy who can't. Easy call.

The most likely result, IMHO, is a Lewis knockout in the late rounds. You never can tell with Tyson, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got himself disqualified for biting, or headbutting, or elbowing, or arm-twisting, or spitting, or throwing his feces at Lewis, so that he can claim that Lewis "didn't really beat him" for the three boxing fans who still care about such a ridiculously trivial distinction.

whitesword - Good one. The sad thing is, that fight would probably be a far better matchup than Tyson-Lewis is going to be. Plus you don't have to pay $55 to see it.

Rolling Start - But Lewis isn't going to stand still and get hit. Neither did Holyfield, BTW, and look how well he did.

And if a whiny weakling like Little Mac could take those guys, how hard could it have been for Tyson?

homepage - http://home.hawaii.rr.com/dkwff

[this message was edited by DKW on Sat 8 Jun 21:09]

Dutch Schultz
35th Post

Rare Customer

"i would PAY $5000 to get punched in the face" , posted Sat 8 Jun 11:46post reply

that tyson.... what'll he bit off next?

j/k i hope tyson wins, i like him.
i bet he played punch-out with boxing gloves on.

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Mosquiton
400th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):i would PAY $5000 to get punched in the" , posted Sat 8 Jun 13:34post reply

I'd much rather see Mike Bison take on Dudley personally. Way to bring the thread to gaming. :D

/ / /

Freeter
2763th Post

"Re(2):i would PAY $5000 to get punched in the" , posted Sat 8 Jun 14:32post reply

quote:
I'd much rather see Mike Bison take on Dudley personally. Way to bring the thread to gaming. :D

I wonder if Capcom will give him an ear-biting throw move in CVS3...

DoA girls in bikinis? Count me in!

HazZan
616th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 14:42post reply

quote:

Tyson got this.
Lewis he might weigh more but he isn't crazy.

Whoraaaaaeeee for Tyson

JAMATA
MESSATSU

Fro Boy11
530th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 16:25post reply

quote:

My prediction is that Lewis will through the fight and let Tyson win to that they both can get more money when they have a rematch.

Yes, wrestling isn't the only sport that's fixed.

Professor
1592th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 17:56post reply

Looks like that it'll cost Tyson more than a earburger if he takes a bite out of Lennox.

Link Here

Coffee stains Suck.

DKW
96th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 21:16post reply

Lewis wins by KO in the 8th...Lewis wins by KO in the 8th...

Good effin' lord, I WAS RIGHT!

Man, how often do I get a prediciton totally right, once a year? This is freaking incredible!

homepage - http://home.hawaii.rr.com/dkwff

RugalBernstein
1995th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 22:49post reply

Hoorah!! That was an awesome fight. Mike pulled a headbutt, of course.. and I think he was getting ready to pull something crazy near the end there, but Lennox got him. ^_^

Shin ATproof
626th Post

"Re(3):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sat 8 Jun 23:06post reply

quote:
Hoorah!! That was an awesome fight. Mike pulled a headbutt, of course.. and I think he was getting ready to pull something crazy near the end there, but Lennox got him. ^_^

This is a Don King match right?

RugalBernstein
1996th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Shin?" , posted Sat 8 Jun 23:25post reply

How did your ICQ quest go?

Shin ATproof
627th Post

"Re(1):Shin?" , posted Sat 8 Jun 23:53post reply

quote:
How did your ICQ quest go?

Nifty Lifty
170th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Lewis vs Tyson" , posted Sun 9 Jun 02:29post reply

quote:
Lewis wins by KO in the 8th...Lewis wins by KO in the 8th...

Good effin' lord, I WAS RIGHT!

Man, how often do I get a prediciton totally right, once a year? This is freaking incredible!

YES! MOTHERFUCKING YES!

talbaineric
3448th Post

"All I have to say is................." , posted Sun 9 Jun 06:26post reply

*impersonates Smokey from Friday*

TYSON GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Shin ATproof
628th Post

"Re(1):All I have to say is................." , posted Sun 9 Jun 11:24post reply

Since this is probably a Don King match it's most likely set up. I say a pre-planned rematch and Tyson with a TKO on Lewis or something.

Fro Boy11
531th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):All I have to say is................." , posted Sun 9 Jun 13:01post reply

quote:
Since this is probably a Don King match it's most likely set up. I say a pre-planned rematch and Tyson with a TKO on Lewis or something.

Yep. I think your right. If this a Don King thing then it most likely was set up. Because when it comes down to it, it's all about money. The rematch will happen and Tyson and Lewis will get more money, and Tyson will probably win and bring more attention to boxing so we can see how this crazy bastard acts as champion. They will shake the world.

ChunliFan
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):All I have to say is................." , posted Sun 9 Jun 13:13post reply

quote:

Yep. I think your right. If this a Don King thing then it most likely was set up. Because when it comes down to it, it's all about money. The rematch will happen and Tyson and Lewis will get more money, and Tyson will probably win and bring more attention to boxing so we can see how this crazy bastard acts as champion. They will shake the world.

This was actually in my home town. There were so many people dissappointed it wasnt even funny. I was downtown and luckily they didnt have any riots. Iron Mike got balled up like he was aluminum foil.

Fro Boy11
534th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):All I have to say is................." , posted Sun 9 Jun 13:17post reply

quote:

This was actually in my home town. There were so many people dissappointed it wasnt even funny. I was downtown and luckily they didnt have any riots. Iron Mike got balled up like he was aluminum foil.

That's exactly why I think it's fixed. Tyson got his ass whipped like he was nothing. I saw an interview with Lewis and Tyson after the match, and Lewis just had sunglasses on, and when I saw Tyson he was all beat up and shit. He looked pretty bad. As "crazy" as this man is, you would think that he would be better at fighting than that. That's why I think it was a fixed fight. It would also bring the sport of boxing a bad name if they had Tyson as this big champ seeing how he's been in prison and is a criminal and stuff.