[an error occurred while processing this directive] July Arcadia - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

iggy
243th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"July Arcadia" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:13post reply

First, the cover is an abomnation. It's an ugly Raphael, not by the same guy who did the Calibur2 art until now, and it hurts my sensible eyes.
I DON'T WANT THAT THING TO BE FRENCH !!!! NAMCO, CHANGE HIS SCENARIO IMMEDIATLY!! THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM !!
And on Dreammaga, Talim was awfull too. what happenned to the official Calibur artist?

Well, inside the mag, there are many many many pages of Calibur2, with all the mooves and so on (you can find the moove list here and there on the net) and still the characters in-depth FAQ of Guilty XX. I only read Zappa's page, and though the character is still extremely interesting, things like "if you get Rao, it's like you have won the match" don't look good to me... The dog seems extremely powerfull too (and they don't mention the A-kyű of the dog, but it seems so obvious...).
They talk of RoD because they have too, but you feel it is not their priority.
There is an article about a Third Strike tournament, and surprisingly, even though Ken was the most used (and most powerfull character in an earlier ranking), no Ken user made it to the 8th of final. The final was G˘ki vs Yun, and Yun won. An interesting article, much more than the XX pages imo. And finally, the most intersting page was the one on the new characters of Pop'n Music 8.
In other words : if you miss this number, you won't miss anything important.

Replies:

NARUTO
556th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):July Arcadia" , posted Sat 8 Jun 12:43post reply

Theoriquement j'y suis abonnÚ, et je suis sensÚ l'avoir 4 jour au + apres que junku l'ai eu.....
Mais! a cause de ces tro...du c... de la poste je ne l'ais toujour pas!!!!!!!!

Et sa fais 2 ans que sa dure avec ces fonctionaire a la c....

talbaineric
3440th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):July Arcadia" , posted Sat 8 Jun 12:52post reply

I wish Arcadia would come out here in America. The other magazines suck. Sounds like it has lots of cool info.

iggy
255th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):July Arcadia" , posted Sun 9 Jun 02:46post reply

quote:
I wish Arcadia would come out here in America. The other magazines suck. Sounds like it has lots of cool info.

It's a Japanese magazine, so yes, it's overall really cool!
And if you compare with what we have here (French magazine are the worst on earth) it hurts the eyes. (Even in portugal the magazine are better, one told me.

Taa kun
138th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):July Arcadia" , posted Sun 9 Jun 14:57post reply

quote:

It's a Japanese magazine, so yes, it's overall really cool!
And if you compare with what we have here (French magazine are the worst on earth) it hurts the eyes. (Even in portugal the magazine are better, one told me.

Yeah Arcadia uber alles...
The "Long run games'booster" are so good...
And French magazine are the worst... damn mythomans...

Tsukurimashou... Tsukurimashou...
Sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na ?