[an error occurred while processing this directive] my web site - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Juke Joint Jezebel
439th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 03:28post reply

i finally finished it! ^_^ (and registered the new domain name)
http://www.skirtman.org/
tell me what you guys think
so proud. took me a bit but it's complete!

Replies:

Nifty Lifty
155th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 04:05post reply

quote:

hahaha bloody hilarious

talbaineric
3427th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 05:11post reply

Heh,cool! Don't show Juan the cats page,though,he'll go cat tuna crazy!

Shapermc
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 09:21post reply

quote:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The cats are soooooooooo scarry!
They all are looking at the camera.

My kitten broke his leg :(

I got a new site too Link Here

Juke Joint Jezebel
440th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 19:48post reply

ROFL actually it's not my site

just some weirdo's site that actually had a dating resume on it WTF!! it states "Living alone (actually with three cats)." 'cause, you know, chicks dig guys who live alone, taking care of three cats. hehe, at least he doesn't live in his parents' basement

then i dug deeper and found pictures of the guy in a skirt O_O this one being one of the most seductive

btw, Nifty, i went back and read that post you made a long time ago about my mmcafe fighting game character being a cowboy. ROFL, i would change it but i wonder where that thread went. maybe i'm blind but i can't find it o_O

Dutch Schultz
29th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 21:15post reply

that was an awesome website. speaking of awesome websites do you guys know what "realultimatepower" is?!

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Juke Joint Jezebel
448th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):my web site" , posted Fri 7 Jun 22:31post reply

quote:
that was an awesome website. speaking of awesome websites do you guys know what "realultimatepower" is?!

it doesn't have anything to do with goatse, eh?

Dutch Schultz
33th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(5):my web site" , posted Sat 8 Jun 01:29post reply

Link Here

this is real ultimate power.

this isn't anything disgusting, just pure non-sensical hilarity.

trust me, i write in green.

"I wish i was crazy so that instead of worrying about people eating me people would worry about being eaten by me." - dutch schultz

Nifty Lifty
164th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):my web site" , posted Sat 8 Jun 01:52post reply

quote:
ROFL actually it's not my site

just some weirdo's site that actually had a dating resume on it WTF!! it states "Living alone (actually with three cats)." 'cause, you know, chicks dig guys who live alone, taking care of three cats. hehe, at least he doesn't live in his parents' basement

then i dug deeper and found pictures of the guy in a skirt O_O this one being one of the most seductive

btw, Nifty, i went back and read that post you made a long time ago about my mmcafe fighting game character being a cowboy. ROFL, i would change it but i wonder where that thread went. maybe i'm blind but i can't find it o_O

Uh, what does ROFL stand for? I remember that post, can't remember what the original topic was though. What did you think of the idea? If you think it was totally stupid it's OK coz it was just a suggestion. I came up with the idea when I saw that very sexy picture of you in a cowboy suit

Nifty Lifty
165th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):my web site" , posted Sat 8 Jun 01:57post reply

quote:
Link Here

this is real ultimate power.

this isn't anything disgusting, just pure non-sensical hilarity.

trust me, i write in green.

That ninja site is the daftest thing I've ever seen! That guy is fucked!

Juke Joint Jezebel
451th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):my web site" , posted Sat 8 Jun 02:05post reply

Dutch - uhhh, i dunno whether or not to take that site seriously -- nevermind, i just checked out the ninja "history." lol. oh christ, they have movies. lemme check 'em out. and hey! i've seen this guy on a Jones Soda label!

speaking of hillarious sites, check out this one later http://www.somethingawful.com/ god i love that place .. until they started charging for the forums. hey, that's when i came here

Nifty - oh, rofl = rolling on the floor laughing. i'd make a great cowboy. and i'm damn sexy in that hat. seriously, i've been checked out by both guys and girls when i've had that hat on (it has its ups and downs). i think the latest "down" is when i was walking past this one CRAZY lady at my university (i don't think she even takes classes there) and she goes "i wanna be a cowboy." i just kept walking and said "crazy bitch" as i walked past her, hehe. later on, my friend told me the rest of the song was "and you can be my cowgirl" *SHUDDER*

Nifty Lifty
167th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):my web site" , posted Sat 8 Jun 02:09post reply

Makes we weak at the knees when I think of what you can do with that lasso