[an error occurred while processing this directive] Eminem - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

talbaineric
3424th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:34post reply

Anyone like this guy?

I think he's cool at times. I still remember when his first song came out "My Name Is". Heh heh..........

*My brain's that way.....I couldn't get my head straight,but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I wanna impregnate(Baby Spice )"

It's amazing this guy doesn't have a video game out.

Anyway,anyone a fan? I'm not really,but I think he's cool enough for me to listen to.

Replies:

Rid Hershel
2791th Post

"Re(1):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:41post reply

quote:

You really meant that???

Juan
2047th Post

"Re(2):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:42post reply

IT WOULD BE A PRETTY COOL GAME EH? LIKE YOU PLAY DDR WITH DRUGS AND YOU GET EMINEN oh silly me my caps button got stuck.

quote:

You really meant that???

RaVeN1234
103th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:46post reply

I'd rather scracht mah balls and listen to that then eminem..

Freeter
2757th Post

"Re(1):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:01post reply

quote:

Man, this guy's despised by most parents in the country. You think a game with him in it's gonna sell?

He can dish out the lyrics, but he bitches too much. And he can't sing worth crap(stick to rappin homeboy, ballads ain't your thing).

DoA girls in bikinis? Count me in!

Dr Baghead
1074th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:10post reply

quote:

I think game companies think only stupid little girls buy games based on musical acts(Spice World, N'Sync 'games', Britney's Dance Beat, etc.) which is why he doesn't have a game yet...

oh yeah, there was also "Wu-Tang Clan: Shoalin Style"... so not just stupid little girls, stupid people in general?

so tell me, are you stupid enough to buy an Eminem game? (rent is one thing, buy is another) I didn't think so... and why would they make a game that would never sell?

Shin ATproof
614th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:43post reply

Eminem is one of my favorite rappers...and one of his latest songs "Without me" has some of the illest lyrics I have heard in a long time!

Satoshi Miwa
1108th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:46post reply

Pretty much dislike Rap in all forms, so Eminem falls into this category. Plus he falls into that genere of music which only shocks to sell, so there no real point behind the music...

A game? Haven't we had enough bad band games over the last few years? I don't think we need anymore..

Juan
2049th Post

"Re(2):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:49post reply

Hey he could be the next Vanilla Ice.

John Woo better put him on his TMNT movie! go ninja go ninja go!

quote:
Pretty much dislike Rap in all forms, so Eminem falls into this category. Plus he falls into that genere of music which only shocks to sell, so there no real point behind the music...

A game? Haven't we had enough bad band games over the last few years? I don't think we need anymore..

Dr Baghead
1077th Post

"Re(3):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:59post reply

quote:

The TMNT and White Rappers go together like Peanutbutter and getting kicked in the nose!

Juan
2050th Post

"Re(4):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 21:04post reply

Its more like getting kicked on the nose in a chilly day. Ouch.

quote:

The TMNT and White Rappers go together like Peanutbutter and getting kicked in the nose!

ONSLAUGHT
2067th Post

"Hurt me moooore!!" , posted Thu 6 Jun 21:09post reply

quote:

You know, that would be excellent for a masochist! ha ha I think only masochists want an Eminem game, ha ha ha

ChunliFan
207th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 23:16post reply

quote:
Anyone like this guy?

I think he's cool at times. I still remember when his first song came out "My Name Is". Heh heh..........

*My brain's that way.....I couldn't get my head straight,but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I wanna impregnate(Baby Spice )"

Anyway,anyone a fan? I'm not really,but I think he's cool enough for me to listen to.

I think Eminem is cool. He's the only rapper i can listen to.

Gen
320th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 23:44post reply

quote:
LIKE YOU PLAY DDR WITH DRUGS AND YOU GET EMINEN oh silly me my caps button got stuck.

ha ha

Gen
321th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Eminem" , posted Thu 6 Jun 23:52post reply

quote:
I think Eminem is cool. He's the only rapper i can listen to.

I like West Side Connection because they make me think of pirates who are going to raid a village and rape and plunder, and the smell of meat cooking in the background. Its also entertaining when rappers with some talent make fun of each other.

iggy
234th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 02:19post reply

quote:

No, because Vanilla Ice was ultimate straight, so it was fun to have it as a drag queen with plastic hearts on his knees. But Eminem? It's sooooo evident it won't even be funny.
What? you were not talking of Jojo? What's the point then?

(I want a Bjrk character in the 7th part of Jojo)

Burning Kyo
405th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 02:28post reply

quote:

No, because Vanilla Ice was ultimate straight, so it was fun to have it as a drag queen with plastic hearts on his knees. But Eminem? It's sooooo evident it won't even be funny.
What? you were not talking of Jojo? What's the point then?

(I want a Bjrk character in the 7th part of Jojo)

Mais non ! tu f fausse route Iggy ! Il parle po de Jojo mais du chanteur blond k'il y a dans Tortues Ninjas II, ki s'appelle "Vanilla Ice"
LOL tu bloke grave sur Jojo !

iggy
239th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 02:52:post reply

quote:
Mais non ! tu f fausse route Iggy ! Il parle po de Jojo mais du chanteur blond k'il y a dans Tortues Ninjas II, ki s'appelle "Vanilla Ice"

Non, srieux? c'est pas une blague, il est VRAIMENT dans TMNT???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
If that is so, he doesn't deserve to be in any season of Jojo, it's too lame.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I want a pizza.
IN TMNT !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
yeah, pizzas are cool.
And Eminem should get BIIIIIP sometimes, it would make him good. BY A TURTLE !!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
4 cheeses for my pizza, please, and a few mustard " l'ancienne".
HAHAMPHHHHHHH (cough cough)
hmmm.... not good to laugh and eat at the same time.

[this message was edited by iggy on Fri 7 Jun 04:43]

Nifty Lifty
158th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 04:48post reply

In the Eminem game his taunt would be "Suck my cock u faggots" and he'd collect pills and 'shrooms to boost his energy. His enemies are hoardes of gay and feminist protesters whom he has to massacre. His uppercut would be one-fingered. The ultimate weapon is a chainsaw. And like Mickey Mouse on SNES, he'd get different costumes to gain new skills. For example, the Elvis Eminem could dance his opponents to death, the Bill Clinton Eminem could lie to decieve enemies and get his dick sucked by Monica Lewinski to build up his power gauge and the superhero Eminem with his arse sticking out could fly, propelled by big dirty farts. And there'd be a bonus game like Battle Raper, only he has to bum out Dr.Dre.

talbaineric
3425th Post

"Re(5):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 05:07post reply

quote:
In the Eminem game his taunt would be "Suck my cock u faggots" and he'd collect pills and 'shrooms to boost his energy. His enemies are hoardes of gay and feminist protesters whom he has to massacre. His uppercut would be one-fingered. The ultimate weapon is a chainsaw. And like Mickey Mouse on SNES, he'd get different costumes to gain new skills. For example, the Elvis Eminem could dance his opponents to death, the Bill Clinton Eminem could lie to decieve enemies and get his dick sucked by Monica Lewinski to build up his power gauge and the superhero Eminem with his arse sticking out could fly, propelled by big dirty farts. And there'd be a bonus game like Battle Raper, only he has to bum out Dr.Dre.

That is just too funny! That describes Eminem all right.

Don't forget,one of the bosses could be Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst,since they're now bitter enemies.

Iron D
1803th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 08:16post reply

I think Eminem is among the crappiest pieces of crap that ever crapped out all of that crap that he craps. He sells ONLY through his "shock value" (which was never all that shocking if you ask me), and....well...what can I say? He just sucks.

And Eminem of ALL people has no right to try to bag on Moby. Moby utterly rocks and is an uber pimp. He's on a level of musical talent that Eminem couldn't even dream of...

Nifty Lifty
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 10:47post reply

quote:
I think Eminem is among the crappiest pieces of crap that ever crapped out all of that crap that he craps. He sells ONLY through his "shock value" (which was never all that shocking if you ask me), and....well...what can I say? He just sucks.

And Eminem of ALL people has no right to try to bag on Moby. Moby utterly rocks and is an uber pimp. He's on a level of musical talent that Eminem couldn't even dream of...

I agree Moby's damn cool and a great musician and Eminem's a nob for trying to diss him. I think that Eminem has a lot of talent, but it's wasted in the unfunny bullshit he puts out. And he seems to think he was the first ever white rapper. Bollocks

pointystick
681th Post

"Re(2):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:03post reply

Eminem apparently has some talent at rhyming, but honestly, the way he write music, it woudln't matter if he used that skill or not. He sells on shock value.

It's funny, because yesterday I heard on the radio an upbeat and really shitty song by him, on a station that plays no gangsta rap. What's his plan now?

Mosquiton
390th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:11post reply

Just don't sleep with Moby, he has STDs. I wouldn't sleep with Eminem either though.

The moral of the story is...

A WINNER IS YOU!

and

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS!

/ / /

Shin ATproof
619th Post

"Re(4):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:19post reply

Eminem is pound for pound one of the best rappers in the world.

And his poke a Moby is justified..."we're all made of stars" IMO sucks worse than the last song...Moby went downhill fast.

Oh and one reason I like Eminem is that he ADMITS to being a sellout!

Nifty Lifty
161th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:32post reply

quote:

What makes you think that? Microdisiacs, Delegates, Numskullz, Manuva, Task Force, IMF, man they could rhyme that pussy in to the ground

iggy
246th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:37post reply

quote:

And one of the most famous homophobes in the world too. Thanks Eminem.

Nifty Lifty
163th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:40post reply

quote:

Yeah, the guy's a nazi AND a hypocrite. Everyone knows he got a record deal by giving Dre a handjob

pointystick
684th Post

"Re(7):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 12:16post reply

quote:

Yeah, the guy's a nazi AND a hypocrite. Everyone knows he got a record deal by giving Dre a handjob

Gah, that's an unpleasant mental picture. Anyway, I was interested to see him on SNL a while ago, he looked kind of...angry the whole time. Must be the constant singing about killing and death, even if it is just an act, it gets into your brain...

Juan
2060th Post

"Re(8):You know what I think about Eminem?" , posted Fri 7 Jun 14:07:post reply

Maybe he wanted to give the impression that he is a big bad boy and people shouldnt mess with him because he can rap?

I mean if i got as much money as he did taking it out of his zombified fans, i wouldnt be angry at all. Oh look its happy Juan.

quote:

I was interested to see him on SNL a while ago, he looked kind of...angry the whole time. Must be the constant singing about killing and death, even if it is just an act, it gets into your brain...

[this message was edited by Juan on Fri 7 Jun 14:07]

Dr Baghead
1079th Post

"Re(5):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 15:05post reply

quote:

Ooooouch... >_< mental feeling of such pain even rivals "Go Ninja" dance scene memories...

BlackNinjaVinny
199th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 15:18post reply

I hate Feminem. As a Juggalo, I find him to be a big whiny bitch. His raps can never be as good as the clowns, and in a lot of cases I've heard, are kind of copying them.

Dr Orochi
290th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(7):Eminem" , posted Fri 7 Jun 21:51post reply

quote:
I hate Feminem. As a Juggalo, I find him to be a big whiny bitch. His raps can never be as good as the clowns, and in a lot of cases I've heard, are kind of copying them.

Good luck on finding many people who even know who the clowns are (btw, how many people here are familiar with them?). As an ex-juggalo I have to agree. Eminem isn't a good rapper, but everyone has their own tastes y'know? I mean I like to listen to Cradle of Filth and King Diamond... I am pretty sure there are many more negative things than positive being said about them. So, to each his own.

TBE, what are the purposes of these posts? Do you mark down who likes what, etc? o_O

Nifty Lifty
166th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):Eminem" , posted Sat 8 Jun 02:06post reply

Cradle of filth? Insane clown posse? These guys are fucked

Dr Orochi
293th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(9):Eminem" , posted Sat 8 Jun 12:39post reply

quote:

Pardon? I'm not going to stand up for the bands or anything, because you have a right to your own opinion. I'm not as into the music as I used to be, and I am no longer interested in ICP at all. But that isn't the point. I was just wondering what you meant by your post.

If you were referring to the bands, fin by all means... but if you were referring to us, then what?

Thanks.

talbaineric
3441th Post

"Re(8):Eminem" , posted Sat 8 Jun 12:57post reply

quote:

Good luck on finding many people who even know who the clowns are (btw, how many people here are familiar with them?). As an ex-juggalo I have to agree. Eminem isn't a good rapper, but everyone has their own tastes y'know? I mean I like to listen to Cradle of Filth and King Diamond... I am pretty sure there are many more negative things than positive being said about them. So, to each his own.

TBE, what are the purposes of these posts? Do you mark down who likes what, etc? o_O

No,there's no purpose at all whatsover. Just posting. I just post to post,there's no reason,other than bringing up something interesting to talk about.

Nifty Lifty
171th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(10):Eminem" , posted Sun 9 Jun 02:34post reply

quote:

Pardon? I'm not going to stand up for the bands or anything, because you have a right to your own opinion. I'm not as into the music as I used to be, and I am no longer interested in ICP at all. But that isn't the point. I was just wondering what you meant by your post.

If you were referring to the bands, fin by all means... but if you were referring to us, then what?

Thanks.

No offense to you guys, I just can't stand these bands who try to be scary and have cult followings

Dr Orochi
294th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Eminem" , posted Sun 9 Jun 18:12post reply

quote:

No offense to you guys, I just can't stand these bands who try to be scary and have cult followings

Understandable. It is all just a gimmick, despite what any of them say. I just like the music. Thanks for your reply though.