[an error occurred while processing this directive] Question for anyone with a tv capture card - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rid Hershel
2789th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Question for anyone with a tv capture card" , posted Thu 6 Jun 16:52post reply

Anyone can capture the B Jenet images in the art gallery of the Dreamcast version of Mark of the Wolves? I would love to have these...

Thanks.

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
433th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Thu 6 Jun 20:28post reply

quote:
Anyone can capture the B Jenet images in the art gallery of the Dreamcast version of Mark of the Wolves? I would love to have these...

Thanks.

uhh, riding on Rid's post
i'd be so grateful if anyone could capture the Kyokugenryu wallpaper as well

exodus
12th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Fri 7 Jun 10:53post reply

quote:

Thanks.

well...I'll see what I can do. they wouldn't be the *best* quality though because my ATI rage fury pro isn't the very tp of the line...

It's the riot of your time...

www.insertcredit.com

Rid Hershel
2796th Post

"Re(3):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Fri 7 Jun 11:01post reply

quote:

Thanks.

well...I'll see what I can do. they wouldn't be the *best* quality though because my ATI rage fury pro isn't the very tp of the line...

Thanks!

Juke Joint Jezebel
441th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Fri 7 Jun 19:50post reply

exodus
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 01:24post reply

quote:

Thanks.

ok...got 6 ending art images and 1 gallery image. are there more than that?

I'm not sure what that wallpaper was...honestly I played it mostly on neorage when it came out, gthe just bought it for DC and left it alone ^_^

Rid, what would you have me do with these images? email you?

www.insertcredit.com

Juke Joint Jezebel
455th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 03:01post reply

quote:

Thanks.

I'm not sure what that wallpaper was...honestly I played it mostly on neorage when it came out, gthe just bought it for DC and left it alone ^_^

i'm not too sure where the wallpaper image is either. it's somewhere in the gallery, i think the section was called "wallpaper." anyways, the icon is a red mask with a long nose (mr. karate's mask) and when you highlight it, it should say "kyokugenryu" or something similar

the image itself shows (from top to bottom) Yuri at the top (long dark hair), Robert under her (dark hair in a ponytail), Khushnood Butt/Marco Rodriguez under him (afro and some facial hair), Ryo under him (white hair), Kyokugen students lined up to the left and right, and finally Takuma at the very bottom

ah, i <3 you so much if you can get me this image
oh, and my e-mail's angryswordsman@hotmail.com

Time Mage
577th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 03:21post reply

quote:

O_o I have that same card and I didn't know it could capture TV images... ^_^U

Nifty Lifty
173th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 03:24post reply

Think you could mail them to me too? nifty_lifty@yahoo.com
Thanks mate

Rid Hershel
2807th Post

"Re(5):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 06:56:post reply

quote:

Thanks.

I have the ending images, wanted the following ones:

The one in the "Character gallery", page 2 #4

The two in the "Art Work" galleries, page 2, #4 and #6. Unlocked by playing Survival a little.

If you can zoom them to the max and make various captures so I can past'em together and get a bigger image, better, anyway, I'll be grateful of getting anything that you can send me, thanks.

You can contact me by mail: Thundergodcid@fibertel.com.ar or by ICQ (the number is on the main page of my website, click on my tag).

Thanks a lot!

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Sun 9 Jun 08:56]

Gen
327th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Sun 9 Jun 23:09post reply

quote:

Thanks.

Anyone know device to connect DC VGA to PC capture?

exodus
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Tue 11 Jun 17:06post reply

quote:

Thanks.

I have the ending images, wanted the following ones:

The one in the "Character gallery", page 2 #4

The two in the "Art Work" galleries, page 2, #4 and #6. Unlocked by playing Survival a little.

If you can zoom them to the max and make various captures so I can past'em together and get a bigger image, better, anyway, I'll be grateful of getting anything that you can send me, thanks.

You can contact me by mail: Thundergodcid@fibertel.com.ar or by ICQ (the number is on the main page of my website, click on my tag).

Thanks a lot!

so I beat survival and got nothing...I still don't have the last three in the artwork page. what exactly must I do?

www.insertcredit.com

Rid Hershel
2830th Post

"Re(7):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Tue 11 Jun 17:42post reply

No idea really, I played survival for a little and I didn't even finished it when I got the images... Maybe they're some kind of accumulative points?

exodus
24th Post

New Customer

"Re(8):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Tue 11 Jun 18:23post reply

quote:
No idea really, I played survival for a little and I didn't even finished it when I got the images... Maybe they're some kind of accumulative points?

gah...well I'll only try a few more times before giving up. But I can get you the character gallery one regardless.

www.insertcredit.com

Rid Hershel
2834th Post

"Re(9):Question for anyone with a tv capture c" , posted Tue 11 Jun 18:37post reply

quote:

gah...well I'll only try a few more times before giving up. But I can get you the character gallery one regardless.

ok, thanks a LOT for trying!

Juke Joint Jezebel
469th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(10):Question for anyone with a tv capture " , posted Wed 12 Jun 01:41post reply

quote:

yea! thanks a lot, dude, especially for the effort. honestly, i have no idea how to unlock them either. i tried to help my friend unlock them and didn't accomplish anything, even though i got extremely far in survival