[an error occurred while processing this directive] Console poll - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Nifty Lifty
150th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 06:57post reply

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

It's a toughie because they all have great games

Replies:

iggy
228th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 07:12post reply

Since it's "has best games" and not "will have", I vote PS2 (just because there was not the "DC" choise). the GC only has Bio Hasard right now, and the X Box has... nothing. Things may change pretty quickly though, this summer will be extremely dangerous for everyone's visa card.

Nifty Lifty
151th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 07:21post reply

My vote may be a surprise but it goes to X-Cox. It already has DOA 3, Halo, Gun Valkyrie and JSR Future and it's getting Panzer Dragoon, Soul Claibur, Project Ego, House of the Dead 3, Ninja Gaiden, MGS2 substance, Bruce Lee, Kakuto Chojin, Timesplitters 2, Crimson Sea, duality, PSO, Splinter Cell, Turok, Tao Feng, Shenmue 2, Wolverine's Revenge and TWO pervy volleyball games

Shapermc
8th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 07:23post reply

quote:
Since it's "has best games" and not "will have", I vote PS2 (just because there was not the "DC" choise). the GC only has Bio Hasard right now, and the X Box has... nothing. Things may change pretty quickly though, this summer will be extremely dangerous for everyone's visa card.

Seeing as how you are a DC fan I don't see why PS2 was you choice (BTW you the only one so far). The biggest and BEST SEGA support is for the Billy Box. Hell the Billy Box may as well have SEGA stamped on it. The only console exclusive game that any other system has that the X dosen't is Super Monkey Ball.
Your post seems very juxtapose to it self. Mabey you could explaine your reasons more.

!!!! I am not getting into a console poll thread I am talking to iggy!!!!!

-Spankey the FIRST dolphin pilot.

Iggy
230th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 07:34post reply

quote:
The biggest and BEST SEGA support is for the Billy Box. Hell the Billy Box may as well have SEGA stamped on it.

Yes, but no good Sega game has been edited on X Box now... (by "good Sega Games", I mean.... eeeeeeeh...... Space Channel 5 ...... or..... Space Channel 5 part 2 .... or ..... hummmmm.....well, I think that's it?)
I love the DC because of the many Capcom games on it, the Sakura Taisen series, and SC5. Oh, and it has the best joystick ever made in history.
But in 21 days, no more, no less, the PS2 will crush everything else with Zoku Segare Ijiri, so I'm just taking a few weeks of advance.

quote:

euh...... yes?_?
You know it is generaly not a good thing, and many people went insane because of that? just to warn you.

Burning Kyo
392th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 07:57post reply

quote:
The biggest and BEST SEGA support is for the Billy Box. Hell the Billy Box may as well have SEGA stamped on it.

Yes, but no good Sega game has been edited on X Box now... (by "good Sega Games", I mean.... eeeeeeeh...... Space Channel 5 ...... or..... Space Channel 5 part 2 .... or ..... hummmmm.....well, I think that's it?)
I love the DC because of the many Capcom games on it, the Sakura Taisen series, and SC5. Oh, and it has the best joystick ever made in history.
But in 21 days, no more, no less, the PS2 will crush everything else with Zoku Segare Ijiri, so I'm just taking a few weeks of advance.

euh...... yes?_?
You know it is generaly not a good thing, and many people went insane because of that? just to warn you.

I'm a pro-Sega too, so I voted NGC ...
N' DC forever !

Shapermc
11th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 08:00post reply

Ok see know you make sence. Well I have to completly agree that the DC has the best fighting sticks around (I got the big grey ones with the green buttons LOve it)

quote:
euh...... yes?_?

Don't understand elaborate!
Thanx!

-Spankey the FIRST dolphin pilot.

Rid Hershel
2787th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 08:01post reply

Since my favorite is the GBA, I won't vote.

Ferrio
58th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 08:23post reply

THE BEST JOYSTICK EVER MADE

Dr Baghead
1070th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 08:30post reply

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't help but feel that my post in the VF4 thread lead to this poll...

Iron D
1799th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 08:48post reply

Well, when I think of all the games that have been released that I want right now, the PS2 comes out on top...by FAR.

On a side note, it would seem that any future Sonic titles will be going to the Nintendo consoles. So....

Shapermc
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(7):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 09:13post reply

quote:

I can make that same Joystick (mabey it won't look as nice) For less than 1/4 of that cost!

But those are nice!

Daala
439th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 09:33post reply

hmm.. I can't really vote on this. I have a ps2,but it's full of dust. I'm a die-hard DC user.
quote:
Poll

It's a toughie because they all have great games

Burning Kyo
394th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 09:43post reply

quote:

I can make that same Joystick (mabey it won't look as nice) For less than 1/4 of that cost!

But those are nice!

IMO, the best stick ever made are NeoGeo one ! the Pro is very good, but I prefer the Arcade ...

Taa kun
134th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 09:49post reply

quote:
IMO, the best stick ever made are NeoGeo one ! the Pro is very good, but I prefer the Arcade ...

You are also a NeoGeo Stick diehard fan...

By the way, a long time ago... I found an article selling an interesting thing : a NeoGeo stick with 6 buttons, which was in fact a 3DO stick...

Has anybody hear more about this...

An by the way, I believe that none has the best game(s) for me : I haven't bought anyone yet...

Tsukurimashou... Tsukurimashou...
Sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na ?

Burning Kyo
395th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(10):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 10:01post reply

quote:

You are also a NeoGeo Stick diehard fan...

By the way, a long time ago... I found an article selling an interesting thing : a NeoGeo stick with 6 buttons, which was in fact a 3DO stick...

Has anybody hear more about this...

An by the way, I believe that none has the best game(s) for me : I haven't bought anyone yet...

T'encore sur Neo' ? ^_^

MilkManX
25th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 10:16post reply

I am having the most fun with my Cube right now. My PS2 is basically a VF4 machine at the moment. Super Monkey Ball is addicting and killing Zombies always rocks. ^_^

macrossfanworks

Holiday
1212th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 11:37post reply

I'd say PS2 for now.

But I'll be enslaved to whichever console
releases the best version of PSO! ^_^
*continues staring at PSOGC version...*

Toxico
1996th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 17:47post reply

PS2 have greats games at this time, but my soul is with the new Ninja Gaiden though some people rather to play the DoA voleyball ;P

X-Box on my line... for now.

RugalBernstein
1979th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 17:56post reply

I'd say the Claystation or the Lamecube at the moment.. it's kind of a toss-up between them for me. -_-

israfel
8th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:22post reply

i dunno about the xbox. its funny that they have these games like bruce lee fighting and other games that microsoft has provided a vague press release and a couple of screen shots for. thats their COVER STORY!!

first off, bruce lee cannot sell a game for me. graphics do not sell a game for me(well, i am not sure about that) its just that some game from an unknown developer(under microsoft, too) with a few vague screenshots is probably not going to be very good.

what the ps2 has now is games. real, concrete games that are out or are coming out soon. the xbox release list seems to be filled with a lot of TBAs..

and a lot of those releases are just ps2 ports. no one can say if those will come either(gta3 for xbox, anyone?)

the biggest problem with the xbox, though, is no CAPCOM. capcom seems to be only providing token support, with a few ports, and steel battalion(like i wanna pay $160 for a game/monstrosity. large hardware peripherals like that belong in the arcades)
namco seems to only provide token support, too. the only company that supports them is sega, and it seems the only cool looking games are from them too.

i want a system that has a ton of games from capcom and sega, as well as some snk. thats why i still like my dreamcast(ps2 broke on me >_<)

talbaineric
3423th Post

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:22post reply

I say both DC and PS2 are the best! Make me choose and I'll sick Talbain on yo' ass!

Omar
45th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Console poll" , posted Thu 6 Jun 19:32post reply

I say PS2, with the Xbox a close second. They both have the games I like right now.

(I'm not counting the Dreamcast. I still play it alot :) )

P.D.: Me vengaré aunque sea lo ultimo que haga. ˇLo último que haga!

Nifty Lifty
152th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Console poll" , posted Fri 7 Jun 01:20post reply

quote:
i dunno about the xbox. its funny that they have these games like bruce lee fighting and other games that microsoft has provided a vague press release and a couple of screen shots for. thats their COVER STORY!!

first off, bruce lee cannot sell a game for me. graphics do not sell a game for me(well, i am not sure about that) its just that some game from an unknown developer(under microsoft, too) with a few vague screenshots is probably not going to be very good.

what the ps2 has now is games. real, concrete games that are out or are coming out soon. the xbox release list seems to be filled with a lot of TBAs..

and a lot of those releases are just ps2 ports. no one can say if those will come either(gta3 for xbox, anyone?)

the biggest problem with the xbox, though, is no CAPCOM. capcom seems to be only providing token support, with a few ports, and steel battalion(like i wanna pay $160 for a game/monstrosity. large hardware peripherals like that belong in the arcades)
namco seems to only provide token support, too. the only company that supports them is sega, and it seems the only cool looking games are from them too.

i want a system that has a ton of games from capcom and sega, as well as some snk. thats why i still like my dreamcast(ps2 broke on me >_<)

I'm a big Bruce Lee fan, so I really hope this game turns out good. I know they're motion-capturing Jeet Kune Do experts, so at least the fights will be good (I hope)

Freeter
2766th Post

"Re(4):Console poll" , posted Sat 8 Jun 20:15post reply

quote:
I'm a big Bruce Lee fan, so I really hope this game turns out good. I know they're motion-capturing Jeet Kune Do experts, so at least the fights will be good (I hope)

They'll look good, the real question is, will the game play good?

DoA girls in bikinis? Count me in!

Kitsune413
98th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):Console poll" , posted Sun 9 Jun 04:33post reply

My Vote is with the Xbox. ^_~ with the PS2 in second. Xbox has DOA and it will have Ninja Gaiden and where there is DOA there is a gamer fox!

NARUTO
560th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):Console poll" , posted Sun 9 Jun 05:05post reply

I'm not for a console right now, I'm more an editor fan and square is my fav so I've to vote for the PS2 and the NGC in a near future.

For the X-box I've see nothing interesting, exept DOAbvolley that make me smile, bit buy a console just for 1 game.........

Nifty Lifty
175th Post

Regular Customer

"Lamecube!" , posted Tue 11 Jun 11:13post reply

I've just done the unthinkable and bought a Lamecube with Smash Bros. The reason I chose this console is because my mates all have one too and we plan to get together for some SICK multiplayer matches! Smash Bros is top if you're a Ninty fan (luckily I am) and even though the moves are really simple the game is still ROCK! I'm enjoying the hell out of this game right now while I'm meant to be revising for my exams (fat fucking chance) and the next game I get will either be Pikmin or Wave Race (Res Evil isn't out till September)

Rugalbernstein
2012th Post

"Re(1):Lamecube!" , posted Tue 11 Jun 12:30post reply

Pikmin is a lot of fun, but it's a tad short. Wave Race is addicting. ^_^

HazZan
634th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Console poll" , posted Tue 11 Jun 13:14post reply

quote: