[an error occurred while processing this directive] E3 so far... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

whitesword
745th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 18:21:post reply

MvC2 for X-Box (from Gamespot)

A new Breath of Fire for PS2 (Gamespot & Gameforms)

Megaman X7 (PS2!! from Capcom Japan)

And there's more...

I'm LOVING this!

EDIT: MvC2 is also headed to the PS2, so now you don't have to worry about getting an X-Box for any small extras!

[this message was edited by whitesword on Mon 20 May 18:29]

Replies:

Rid Hershel
2677th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 18:25post reply

X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy!!!!!!

talbaineric
3311th Post

"Re(2):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 18:35post reply

quote:
X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7 X7!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to snag this and Super Ghouls' N' Ghosts!

Satoshi Miwa
1054th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 19:16post reply

Port of mvC2, ehh...Megaaman X7, cool...More Breath of Fire, rocking.. Gotta love the E3 announcements...:)

Hungrywolf
902th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 19:40post reply

quote:
Port of mvC2, ehh...Megaaman X7, cool...More Breath of Fire, rocking.. Gotta love the E3 announcements...:)

I wish I could go to E3.

dorikyasu
466th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 19:43post reply

quote:

Rockman X7 is cool and all, but I really was hoping to hear about Rockman 9 & Rockman Dash 3 announcements... Guess I was the only one who enjoyed those series. :(

Rid Hershel
2679th Post

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 19:51post reply

Rockman Dash is my favorite Rockman series too (and ask Whitesword about that), and the classic saga was awesome too.

Omar
36th Post

Rare Customer

"Ryu:" , posted Mon 20 May 21:19:post reply

Ninja Gaiden...I have been waiting for this game for a loooong time...now it's been anounced as an Xbox exclusive game. Panzer Dragoon too. (didn't sega said that they would not do exclusive games?)

I thought Ninja Gaiden was going to be available for al 3 consoles.

Edit: Hope they improve the music in the new Marvel Vs Capcom 2 ports :D

P.D.: Me vengaré aunque sea lo ultimo que haga. ˇLo último que haga!

[this message was edited by Omar on Mon 20 May 21:21]

BlackNinjaVinny
181th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Ryu:" , posted Mon 20 May 21:36post reply

Alright! X7! Lets hope its as good as Rockman X4 :) And it better be in 2-d oir heads will roll :P

Juan
1940th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"MONEYYYYYY" , posted Mon 20 May 22:09post reply

They said ninja gaiden was going to appear on several consoles, but as we have seen TECMO likes MONEEEEYYYY

As for mvc2, they will not change the horrible music, they are lazy, they will probably do MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2:EO (eediot edition.)

(character select song) IM GONNA TAKE AWAYY YOUR LIFEE!! tu ru ru ru tu ru ruuuu IM GONNA TAKE AWAY YOUR LIFEEE!!!

quote:
Ninja Gaiden...I have been waiting for this game for a loooong time...now it's been anounced as an Xbox exclusive game. Panzer Dragoon too. (didn't sega said that they would not do exclusive games?)

iggy
164th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 23:04post reply

quote:
Rockman X7 is cool and all, but I really was hoping to hear about Rockman 9 & Rockman Dash 3 announcements... Guess I was the only one who enjoyed those series. :(

The original series is by far my favorite... Dr Willy does it, it always made me laugh on NES when he poped up with his 2-frames pause... And the characters are better (Rash, Beat and so on).
And I didn't like Dash much, but all the part with the Bone familly is awesome, and Toron ni Kobun was really fun (and had extremely fun side characters in it).

BlackNinjaVinny
182th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):E3 so far..." , posted Mon 20 May 23:19post reply

I think the original Rockman series is done if my theroy that the evil energy is or would later evolve into the sigma virus. THough it would be cool to see how 20XX ends. But the original series always seemed to be more fun to me and not a serious death filled type of game, which what the end of Wily's era would most likely be like.

Shin ATproof
434th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 01:05post reply

ROCKMAN X7!?!?!?!?!?!?

SNOOGINS!!!

Oh yeah Capcom! Youze guys are da shiznit! NAGANOOSH!

ninjabastard
564th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):MONEYYYYYY" , posted Tue 21 May 03:47:post reply

quote:
They said ninja gaiden was going to appear on several consoles, but as we have seen TECMO likes MONEEEEYYYY

As for mvc2, they will not change the horrible music, they are lazy, they will probably do MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2:EO (eediot edition.)

(character select song) IM GONNA TAKE AWAYY YOUR LIFEE!! tu ru ru ru tu ru ruuuu IM GONNA TAKE AWAY YOUR LIFEEE!!!

I looking foward to Steel Batilion/Tekki. I wanted that game since it was annouced in Japan. I also hope MvC 2 will be online. Or else what's the point? Whoo I can use Mag/Cable/Tron on people I will never meet.

My friend who works at Eb talked with creater of DOA 3.The creater said he likes working with the x-box best. Baisically the same stuff all the developers say.(please don't make me explain. If you RELLY care. I can link you my eassy sized posts on srk.). Don't expect to see Temco on other platforms anytime soon. And what's wrong with getting money? Isn't that why people make games? Man, nowaday it's so wrong to make money.

[this message was edited by ninjabastard on Tue 21 May 03:56]

NARUTO
479th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):MONEYYYYYY" , posted Tue 21 May 07:34post reply

This year sound really good!!!

Burning Ranger
184th Post

Regular Customer

"Hmm" , posted Tue 21 May 10:33post reply

I am a little baffled at why Capcom wants to release MvC2 now on X-box and PS2, 2 years after the Arcade/DC version came out. I myself am not a fan of the series, but I am fond of the idea that Marvel comics characters can beat the crap out of Capcom chars (and some Capcom chars are too).

But why now? The money would be good. But also, I have found that by re-releasing games, game companies prepare the public for something new on the horizon. COuld this be the sign that MvC3 is in the works?

Ed aka Burning Ranger
- "If you can't beat them arrange to have them beaten." -George Carlin

Jazzie D
1068th Post

"Meh!" , posted Tue 21 May 10:43post reply

To me, this year's E3 doesn't look hot.

*Sighs*

It seems to me that E3 gets lamer every year.

Shin ATproof
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Meh!" , posted Tue 21 May 12:40post reply

quote:
To me, this year's E3 doesn't look hot.

*Sighs*

It seems to me that E3 gets lamer every year.

Oro!? There is so much good news!

Devil May Cry 2, Rockman X7, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Breath of Fire 5, Celda actually looks cool now, etc...I'm already excited as heck!

Dragon-warrior
349th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Meh!" , posted Tue 21 May 13:15post reply

MVC2? if it was online it would be a good idea
except that!
nah it is nothing interisting!

DMC2 looks good
I forgot about megaman from along time, I will give megaman Zero a try.
JOJO I love the anime series, I never saw the manga but I will give it a try too!

Mario + Yoshi
every thing about Zelda
that's what makes Nintendo Owns all!

CrazyMike
98th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 13:22post reply

Mhmm I have a feeling 2002 is going to be the year of the Xbox, as 2001 was the year for Sony. Ninja Gaiden, Counter-Strike, Star Wars Galaxies (yay no need to spend 500 dollars to upgrade my compooter @_@) Toejam and Earl 3, Panzer Dragoon and uh...best of all....Dead or Alive girls in bikinis hugging and playing volleyball!

whitesword
747th Post

"Re(2):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 16:55post reply

quote:
Mhmm I have a feeling 2002 is going to be the year of the Xbox, as 2001 was the year for Sony. Ninja Gaiden, Counter-Strike, Star Wars Galaxies (yay no need to spend 500 dollars to upgrade my compooter @_@) Toejam and Earl 3, Panzer Dragoon and uh...best of all....Dead or Alive girls in bikinis hugging and playing volleyball!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Er...what? You were serious?

Dragon-warrior
356th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 16:59:post reply

quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

KAKKAKAKAKAKA
he better be kidding
2002 is NINTENDO YEAR dude
Mario Zelda Meroid StarFox Marioparty4 etc....
you better be Kidding
Zelda alone can kick the Xsux ass!
and the games you talk about are avalibe for other consoles Expect NinjaGuiden , Counter Strike??!?!!? dude this game is too old!!!
and playing it on PC is much better, and for FREE!!!!
XBOX always looked so awful!
oo and star war Galaxies is coming for the PS2 so don't worry about that either!
go buy a GC you won't be sorry!

a quote from Nintendo's legendary game designer Shigeru Miyamoto:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see -- the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is doorway and if you choose to go inside you'll find many unexpected things."

This appeared on the bottom of both the Mario and Zelda posters with a large logo book-ending the left side reading: "Game Giants The Nintendo Difference." Indeed such powerful mascots would be considered game giants.

[this message was edited by Dragon-warrior on Tue 21 May 17:05]

talbaineric
3318th Post

"Re(1):Hmm" , posted Tue 21 May 18:02post reply

quote:
I am a little baffled at why Capcom wants to release MvC2 now on X-box and PS2, 2 years after the Arcade/DC version came out. I myself am not a fan of the series, but I am fond of the idea that Marvel comics characters can beat the crap out of Capcom chars (and some Capcom chars are too).

But why now? The money would be good. But also, I have found that by re-releasing games, game companies prepare the public for something new on the horizon. COuld this be the sign that MvC3 is in the works?

I know. WTF is up with that? This game is ancient already. I bet all the freaks at SRK.com are all hyped up about this!

Well,I hope they upgrade and release a couple of characters!(*ahem*JON TALBAIN.......DEMITRI.....*ahem*)

whitesword
748th Post

"Re(4):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 18:12post reply

quote:

"Xsux"!? That's just low...

Dragon-warrior
358th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 18:27post reply

quote:

"Xsux"!? That's just low...

sorry I should add
IMO

"What if everything you see is more than what you see -- the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is doorway and if you choose to go inside you'll find many unexpected things."

This appeared on the bottom of both the Mario and Zelda posters with a large logo book-ending the left side reading: "Game Giants The Nintendo Difference." Indeed such powerful mascots would be considered game giants.

Freeter
2630th Post

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 18:43post reply

quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sure was spoony one. Enjoy your MVC2 port and CVS2 Kiddie Edition

whitesword
749th Post

"Re(4):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 19:04post reply

quote:

Sure was spoony one. Enjoy your MVC2 port and CVS2 Kiddie Edition

Sure, as long as you enjoy the X-Box MvC2 port, along with the 2 dozen other ports headed your way, not to mention the ones which have already been ported!

deoch
93th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 19:29post reply

Bah, all the consoles have games that are looking good. LameStation, KiddyCube, Portbox, whatever.. No need to be so immature about it ^^. System loyalty has always been pretty silly.

Dr Baghead
926th Post

"Re(4):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 20:00post reply

quote:
KAKKAKAKAKAKA
he better be kidding
you better be Kidding
and the games you talk about are avalibe for other consoles Expect NinjaGuiden , Counter Strike??!?!!? dude this game is too old!!!
oo and star war Galaxies is coming for the PS2 so don't worry about that either!

Shut your noise hole Dragon-Warrior! XBox has and always will own your sorry ass for Free!!!!

[special note: I own all 3 systems, so take that comment not as an XBox-fan following up on your flame attempt, but as an informed citizen enlightening your sorry self]

Dragon-warrior
359th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 20:28post reply

quote:
KAKKAKAKAKAKA
he better be kidding
you better be Kidding

Shut your noise hole Dragon-Warrior! XBox has and always will own your sorry ass for Free!!!!

[special note: I own all 3 systems, so take that comment not as an XBox-fan following up on your flame attempt, but as an informed citizen enlightening your sorry self]

Wow dude easy there!
I thought I said sorry and I add IMO !
so you better respect that!

Dr Baghead
927th Post

"Re(6):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 20:34post reply

quote:
Wow dude easy there!

opps, sorry... I thought it was clear I was joking. no offense was meant.

Burning Ranger
185th Post

Regular Customer

"It might be that..." , posted Tue 21 May 20:44post reply

quote:
I know. WTF is up with that? This game is ancient already. I bet all the freaks at SRK.com are all hyped up about this!

Well,I hope they upgrade and release a couple of characters!(*ahem*JON TALBAIN.......DEMITRI.....*ahem*)

But why now? Why would Capcom port MvC2 now to PS2 and X-box? What if Capcom is preparing us for something, maybe even building a fanbase for an upcoming project. Maybe MvC3? I'd rather not see an MvC3, but it might be like this. Think of it like how Capcom is re-releasing the Resident Evil games. Sure, its good for old fans, but it is also building the fan base for the upcoming RE Zero and RE4 games.

*Nemesis and Mr. Fantastic in MvC3! You hear me CAPCOM?!?*

Ed aka Burning Ranger
- "If you can't beat them arrange to have them beaten." -George Carlin

Kitsune413
48th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 20:54post reply

quote:

No I agree completely. MS really stole E3 so far this year. Nintendo just showed all the stuff everybody knew they had in the first place and Sony only pulled out DMC 2 so far... MS set the others up the bomb. So unless Nintendo or Sony announces something interesting soon, I'd have to award this E3 to MS.

Fygee
206th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 21:27post reply

Is there any news on the new Rygar? Surely that would be previewed at E3.

CrazyMike
99th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 21:31post reply

To comment on all this port stuff, I think its just a wakeup call to the era of marketing. I mean Capcom is porting all these titles not to draw in new fans but its easy money to sell titles that have been out for years again on a new system (Look at Gameboy Advance, people are buying old SNES titles all over again). Same with Microsoft, of course Counter-Strike has been out for years and is well, free heh. But its financial genius, cashing in on the most popular and played internet game of all time, they obviously are not stupid.

Actually all this porting is good though, its like back to the SNES/Genesis days where big games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter would get the treatment on both systems. Its more money for the game creators as its easy to re-use source code and it makes gamers happy in that they do not have to worry about having to buy another system just to get that one game. All this porting just proves that 3rd party companies are generally non biased, Capcom. Konami, Sega etc. are not supposed to love one company the most, they want to make the most money by cross developing on all platforms.

So in short, whether you own a Gaycube, Xbux or the Lamestation Deux, your going to get alot of the big titles, stop this stupid bragging crap that "this title is exclusive!" well if the developers think they can make more money off it, it won't soon be. So I don't want to hear anymore whining when one title is released and ported to a new system 6 months down the road, its not betrayal, it is just companies wanting to hear the sound of your wallet opening ^_^

Dr Baghead
928th Post

"Re(4):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 21:38post reply

quote:
Gaycube, Xbux or the Lamestation Deux

not to detract from the actual message of your post, but wouldn't it make more sense to say "Lamecube" and "Gaystation Deux"? Since Lame sounds more like Game then Play, while Gay sounds more alike to Play then Game.

Freeter
2631th Post

"Re(5):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 21:52post reply

quote:
Sure, as long as you enjoy the X-Box MvC2 port, along with the 2 dozen other ports headed your way, not to mention the ones which have already been ported!

Lessee...Panzer Dragoon Orta, not a port...JSRF, not a port...DOA3, not a port...Ninja Gaiden, not a port...DOA Volleyball, definitely NOT a port...

...plus I got MVC2 on DC already, don't need that...

Yup, I'll enjoy it alright. Now if you'll excuse me, I gots me some babes in bikinis to scope out

ninjabastard
564th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 22:07post reply

quote:

Lessee...Panzer Dragoon Orta, not a port...JSRF, not a port...DOA3, not a port...Ninja Gaiden, not a port...DOA Volleyball, definitely NOT a port...

...plus I got MVC2 on DC already, don't need that...

Yup, I'll enjoy it alright. Now if you'll excuse me, I gots me some babes in bikinis to scope out

Steel Battilion/Tekki, Halo aren't ports either. So far MS seems to be winning E3 (I also have all 3 systems. So don't give me the fanboy shit.). Have you guys read the X-box live stuff? It sounds pretty good. 50 dollars for headset and year's subscription to the serive. While it's 40 just for the ps2 adapter. Hey, why haven't they said anying new about Xenosaga? Oh, Zelda looks ok. Still haven't got into the sd link though. But it is a zelda game.

Dragon-warrior
361th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):E3 so far..." , posted Tue 21 May 22:46post reply

quote:
Wow dude easy there!

opps, sorry... I thought it was clear I was joking. no offense was meant.

it is cool man
I have to say , I am so Nintendo Freak!
I might not like the Xbox now but the is my Opinion at least for now, maybe I will change my mind later, so every thing is cool!

Jazzie D
1071th Post

"Re(2):Meh!" , posted Wed 22 May 01:02post reply

quote:
Oro!? There is so much good news!

Devil May Cry 2, Rockman X7, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Breath of Fire 5, Celda actually looks cool now, etc...I'm already excited as heck!

MvC II - Ara? I want my Power Stone II, damn it! I never ever had the chance to play the game! Iie!

Anyway, not really a versus buff, but eh. Doesn't really concern me. Oh and no Eric, there won't be Demitri or Gallon.

BoF V - Yay, I guess.

Rockman X7 - Gimme the old school series anyday! Not really fond of the X series, but it's okay.

JBA - ?

Isn't this a fighting game from a while back? If it is, I had a hard time playing the game. I gave it a whirl or two and couldn't really enjoy it.

Celda - Got tired of the Zelda series after A Link to the Past.

TJ&E 3 - I'd rather hear Jinnai's horrible laugh for a whole month now! Ugh! My nightmare of this game came true!

I wanted this game to be on the Dreamcast, or even the Genesis, but no! Why did it have to be on a different system? Man! I gave up hope either last year or the year before for this game to arrive and this happens!

PDX - Is the magic still alive or what? I dunno.

DoA Volleyball - Well, if Namco can have a baseball game, why can't Tecmo have a volleyball game? Actually, I don't think it would do that well.

New Contra game - Well, this better be worth the trouble. That's all that I am saying.

Side notes - why did there have to be a Dolphin port of Capcom vs. SNK 2? Oh well.

Yup. I just don't like majority of the games this year. That's why I don't think this year's E3 looks hot.

Oh and may I add this as well?

A lesson about E3

Of course, I would rather be in Piro's shoes and try out Pia Carrot 2.5 Super DX in the Tokyo Game Show, but that's beside the point.

So, yeah. This year's E3 is all about hype and nothing more for me. Hey! It's my opinion and you might as well respect it! If there was something like a Playstation 2 Photo Battle port or hopefully a first look at Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, then I'd be more interested. I won't even bother with E3 anymore.

Freeter
2632th Post

"Re(7):E3 so far..." , posted Wed 22 May 07:32post reply

quote:
Hey, why haven't they said anying new about Xenosaga?

Come to think of it, why hasn't there been much talk about Xenosaga after its release? Don't tell me this game pulled a Chrono Cross...

Juan
1956th Post

"not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 08:03:post reply

I put this post in my magic filter and it translated to "theres no anime and dating sim games so it must suck?" errrr that didnt compute, E3 never really has handled much of those types of games anyway(?)

I respect your opinion no matter how warped and misinformed! yehaaaw!

quote:
So, yeah. This year's E3 is all about hype and nothing more for me. Hey! It's my opinion and you might as well respect it! If there was something like a Playstation 2 Photo Battle port or hopefully a first look at Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, then I'd be more interested. I won't even bother with E3 anymore.

[this message was edited by Juan on Wed 22 May 08:16]

tweleve
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 10:35post reply

I don't have an X-Box and I never liked the look of it, but I have to admit that the X-Box games, even though they aren't as numerous as Nintendo's, look the best. The GameCube games look good, but not stunning. Apart from Metroid maybe.

Panzer Dragoon, on the other hand, looks incredible. Developers say that X-Box is the most powerful. I suppose we'll find out for sure when all 3 versions of Soul Calibur 2 are available for comparison.

Fro Boy11
369th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 11:14post reply

quote:
I don't have an X-Box and I never liked the look of it, but I have to admit that the X-Box games, even though they aren't as numerous as Nintendo's, look the best. The GameCube games look good, but not stunning. Apart from Metroid maybe.

Panzer Dragoon, on the other hand, looks incredible. Developers say that X-Box is the most powerful. I suppose we'll find out for sure when all 3 versions of Soul Calibur 2 are available for comparison.

And we know that when it comes to videogames it's all about looks!!

Juan
1958th Post

"Re(3):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 11:22post reply

wrong!

quote:

Fro Boy11
373th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 11:30post reply

quote:
wrong!

I was being sarcastic.

Juan
1959th Post

"Re(5):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 11:35post reply

the part about picking up mangaverse was also sarcasm, right?

:D

quote:
wrong!

I was being sarcastic.

Fro Boy11
375th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 11:37post reply

quote:

wrong!

I was being sarcastic.

LOL, no I actually meant that.

ruhztee
157th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 12:15:post reply

quote:
I put this post in my magic filter and it translated to "theres no anime and dating sim games so it must suck?" errrr that didnt compute, E3 never really has handled much of those types of games anyway(?)

Man, that's the same translation I got... what a load of bull.

Dragon-warrior - You oughta try taking off those blinders sometime. There's more developers out there than Nintendo. Damn.

Being ignorant and judging based upon that ignorance is a stupid thing to do.

-r.

[this message was edited by ruhztee on Wed 22 May 12:18]

RugalBernstein
1864th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):Meh!" , posted Wed 22 May 12:42post reply

Actually, I agree with Jazzie D... there are fewer and fewer new games that interest me every year.

Dr Baghead
943th Post

"Re(6):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 13:00:post reply

quote:

That was cruel Juan! I want to get the nice Mangaverse set too... it'll look great on a shelf with "Just Imagen Stan Lee's Batman", stand alone "Spiderman" mangaverse comic, several "Free Comic Book Day" comics, and Oni Press's "Bluntman and Chronic" comic... Mangaverse has been choosen to join this elite rank in my collection I call "Comics so f**king stupid I should hunt down and kill everyone who thought it was a good idea to make"

[this message was edited by Dr Baghead on Wed 22 May 13:03]

Dragon-warrior
365th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 13:11post reply

quote:

Dragon-warrior - You oughta try taking off those blinders sometime. There's more developers out there than Nintendo. Damn.

it is not like what you think, but I am not interisted by the games of the XBOX, none of them that's all!
maybe JSRF was interisting but other than that nothing for me!

Fro Boy11
383th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 13:59post reply

quote:

it is not like what you think, but I am not interisted by the games of the XBOX, none of them that's all!

The only thing that interested me on the XBox was Halo and Shenmue 2. I already have the Shenmue 2 European import and I really don't like shooters that much (though Halo is VERY good)It's still not worth getting a XBox. I know that Microsoft is getting better though, MUCH better, and for $200 you never know. If they would drop the prices on some of the other hardware it would be better for me. $40 for a controller is just crazy.

The Gamecube on the other hand is $150 and it has the Resident Evil games, Zelda, Mario, Mario Party 4, The Sega Sports games, Wrestlemania X8, and Starfox. With better games to come with software price drops too.

Dragon-warrior
368th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 14:05post reply

quote:

The only thing that interested me on the XBox was Halo and Shenmue 2. I already have the Shenmue 2 European import and I really don't like shooters that much (though Halo is VERY good)It's still not worth getting a XBox. I know that Microsoft is getting better though, MUCH better, and for $200 you never know. If they would drop the prices on some of the other hardware it would be better for me. $40 for a controller is just crazy.

The Gamecube on the other hand is $150 and it has the Resident Evil games, Zelda, Mario, Mario Party 4, The Sega Sports games, Wrestlemania X8, and Starfox. With better games to come with software price drops too.

that what I wanted to say!
thanks man!

Freeter
2637th Post

"Re(4):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 14:07post reply

quote:

Right now the Box is lookin pretty sweet with the games coming. But even with that and the price drop I'm still going to wait. For what, you ask?

I WANT THEM TO PACK THE S CONTROLLER IN DAMMIT.

It'll be a while before the games I'm lookin forward to will be released, surely MS can get it done by then...hopefully...

Fro Boy11
386th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 14:13post reply

quote:

that what I wanted to say!
thanks man!

No problem. I'm still working on getting the rest of my Dreamcast stuff. I have a PS2 with NO GAMES,1 controller,and a vertical stand (accessories first) and I can buy a used Gamecube for $130 with 2 controllers. I have to say that the XBox (though it is better) still comes in last (at least for me)

Fro Boy11
393th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):not computing sense is tingling!" , posted Wed 22 May 14:31post reply

quote:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Soul Calibur 2. Even though it's gonna be on every console (unless Sony is right, and it's gonna be PS2 exclusive) then it makes Nintendo look that much more better.