[an error occurred while processing this directive] May Lee fans? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

talbaineric
3299th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"May Lee fans?" , posted Sat 18 May 18:49post reply

Dumb question,but curious. Are there any May Lee fans here? I love her! She's so cool! I still have yet to perfect with her complicated gameplay,but she's awesome! She and Angel are perhaps a couple of the best newcomers to the KOF series since like 97. (I don't care for all the poor designs like K9999,e.t.c.)

One of my favorite things about May Lee is the way she looks,in both modes! I've only used her a couple of times,though. I'll have to try her some more.

Replies:

Freeter
2614th Post

"Re(1):May Lee fans?" , posted Sat 18 May 20:13post reply

quote:
Dumb question,but curious. Are there any May Lee fans here? I love her! She's so cool! I still have yet to perfect with her complicated gameplay,but she's awesome! She and Angel are perhaps a couple of the best newcomers to the KOF series since like 97. (I don't care for all the poor designs like K9999,e.t.c.)

One of my favorite things about May Lee is the way she looks,in both modes! I've only used her a couple of times,though. I'll have to try her some more.

She's cool, better than Jhun IMO. Her legs look pretty freaky though...(do a jump kick in Hero mode to see what I mean)

Dragon-warrior
332th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):May Lee fans?" , posted Sat 18 May 20:26post reply

I am not a "fan"
but she is nice Charactar, as most of the KOF charactars COOOL

kikkoken
46th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 06:49post reply

I love her gameplay. She 's actually the best character to have been introduced since KOF98. I love her effective counters and speed. And her Pyonkichi mode is so... undescribable.

Rid Hershel
2668th Post

"Re(1):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 07:54post reply

She's a bit freaky, if you ask me, but I like her. Not as much as Angel, of course!

talbaineric
3302th Post

"Re(4):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 07:55post reply

quote:
I love her gameplay. She 's actually the best character to have been introduced since KOF98. I love her effective counters and speed. And her Pyonkichi mode is so... undescribable.

How do you get her in Hero Mode? I've only played with her in Normal Mode.

YeldellGW
149th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 08:06post reply

quote:
How do you get her in Hero Mode? I've only played with her in Normal Mode.

ABC to switch modes. Kiss throws, blocks, and dodges good bye.

ChunliFan
198th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 08:30post reply

quote:

OMG She is so fresh! Yeah Im a big fan of hers.

talbaineric
3306th Post

"Re(2):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 12:36post reply

quote:

She's cool, better than Jhun IMO. Her legs look pretty freaky though...(do a jump kick in Hero mode to see what I mean)

I'll have to check that out.

Satoshi Miwa
1047th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 15:55post reply

May lee is fun, but doesn't compete with Angel (who is the best new character in KOF 2k1). I don't know how to play both of them very good though..-.-

Shin ATproof
428th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):May Lee fans?" , posted Sun 19 May 17:11post reply

May Lee? She's alright...but I am more of a K9999 and Angel fan...