[an error occurred while processing this directive] Guessing about KOF 2002 boss - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Lord Dragon
542th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Mon 13 May 22:47post reply

Well guys, let's guess who will be the final boss in KOF 2002 and the main hero...

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
1975th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Easy" , posted Mon 13 May 22:52post reply

quote:
Well guys, let's guess who will be the final boss in KOF 2002 and the main hero...

Final Boss? Original Igniz, new hero? Shingo

Juan
1880th Post

"Re(1):Easy" , posted Mon 13 May 22:55post reply

Omega Juan. CHEAPEST-BOSS-EVER. He looks at you and you die.

Anyway, no idea, maybe the guy on the wheelchair will use some sort of drug and become like Wyler? Igniz's woman looks dangerous too.

quote:

Final Boss? Original Igniz, new hero? Shingo

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/carniceria
Juan: El Carnal De Las Estrellas.

Iron D
1717th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Easy" , posted Mon 13 May 23:16post reply

Gee, I don't know. What do you think Jua...ack! *Is KO'ed*

Lord Dragon
543th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Easy" , posted Mon 13 May 23:36post reply

quote:
Gee, I don't know. What do you think Jua...ack! *Is KO'ed*

Well I think the final boss will be A new boss and the mid boss will be Ron (Lin's rival) and the main character will be ' duh we need a new one

NARUTO
445th Post

Gold Customer

"Right" , posted Tue 14 May 04:58post reply

I think lord Dragon is right, Since the N.E.S.T. part is over a new Boss should come, Long and Misty maybe a Mid-Boss team.

The question is how Long and the new Boss well party together, How did they meet each other?

For me A Chiniese ledgend like Boss should be Great, some Chiniese Orochi counter part, sort of.

Like someone said in an other board:
the only thing we can be sure are:

She/he will be a male or a female
She/he will be overprioritized
She/he will be streghted up the Wazoo...
She/he will be Miss/Mr cheezy cheapo..
And She/He will Blast something in the world or being God.

Freeter
2583th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Tue 14 May 10:34post reply

quote:

If it's a dream match(which I'm bettin it will be): K' and Igniz

If not: Possibly a new hero and boss ala 99

RugalBernstein
1816th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Tue 14 May 17:18post reply

Well, they've said a few times that it won't be a " Dream Match " ( thank goodness ), and I expect the bosses to be Ron and Misty, as is indicated by the Psyco Soldier's ending.

talbaineric
3282th Post

"Re(2):Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Tue 14 May 17:44post reply

The boss should be Omega Foxy! She's already cheap enough.

2k1's Zero sucked already. I haven't even gotten to Igniz yet.

Orion
482th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Tue 14 May 18:00post reply

quote:

*one son uba bichu over powered boss*
I dont care who

Hungrywolf
860th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Parachute Pants....." , posted Tue 14 May 20:06post reply

Geese is finally going to return in KoF 2002 and will be the boss, and Terry will be the hero of the King of Fighters (which he should be, darnit). Come on, we all KNOW Geese is still alive, and will never die, and we all know that Terry is the greatest fighter to ever live.

ZamIAm
471th Post

Gold Customer

"Warning: My Post is Lame. Read with Caution" , posted Tue 14 May 21:29post reply

It'll be Lucky Glauber! He's been working out in the gym and has more power than ever before due to his new promotional commercial with Burger Food...

Isaac Hayes: Who is the man, who's karate and can break a van?

Lucky!

I'm talkin' about Luck Meal, baby!

Failed Scripts:

Shenzi: What do you expect us to do kill Mufasa?
Scar: Not really but an episode of the Teletubbies will certainly put him in mental shock.

Iron D
1720th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"How could you do this!?!" , posted Wed 15 May 02:02post reply

quote:
Isaac Hayes: Who is the man, who's karate and can break a van?

Lucky!

I'm talkin' about Luck Meal, baby!

First, Shaft's theme song has to be killed by Burger King running extremely stupid Shaquille O'neal ads, and now your butchering the song further by putting references to Lucky Glauber in it? I thought you were evil before, but now I don't think there is a word for your ethical alignments...^_^

Ted
649th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"YEAH SCREW KYO HE SUCKS!" , posted Wed 15 May 02:45post reply

quote:
Geese is finally going to return in KoF 2002 and will be the boss, and Terry will be the hero of the King of Fighters (which he should be, darnit). Come on, we all KNOW Geese is still alive, and will never die, and we all know that Terry is the greatest fighter to ever live.

You got that right pal!

Play TED on Kawaks or Kalliera!
just Look me up online or Post a CHallage!

Hungrywolf
866th Post

"Re(1):YEAH SCREW KYO HE SUCKS!" , posted Wed 15 May 09:14post reply

quote:

You got that right pal!

He he he, I knew you'd agree with me Ted!

Juan
1897th Post

"Re(2):YEAH SCREW KYO HE SUCKS!" , posted Wed 15 May 09:16post reply

I can wait for kof 2004, by that time they will make so many clones that Kyo will be as strong as a schol girl, even Shingo will beat him up!

quote:

You got that right pal!

He he he, I knew you'd agree with me Ted!

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/carniceria
Juan: El Carnal De Las Estrellas.

Freeter
2593th Post

"Re(3):YEAH SCREW KYO HE SUCKS!" , posted Wed 15 May 09:20post reply

quote:
I can wait for kof 2004, by that time they will make so many clones that Kyo will be as strong as a schol girl, even Shingo will beat him up!

Everyone knows Cosplayer Kyoko is really Kyo in drag...

Lord Dragon
544th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Parachute Pants....." , posted Wed 15 May 21:09post reply

quote:

It will be damn good if Geese return, but I want him with his half brother Krauser so the team will be cool, these 2 pals are damn cool...

Anyway what if the final boss is, Demon Igniz!!?

Juke Joint Jezebel
347th Post

Bronze Customer

"Hakama" , posted Wed 15 May 21:43post reply

as much as i'd like to see Geese come back, i doubt he'll ever make another appearance in any kof it wouldn't fit the storyline
however, i'm pretty certain he'll come back in the sequel to Mark of the Wolves, but i don't think it'll be Geese any more. after Geese resurrected, Billy said there was something very different about him, like he wasn't the same person. he'll probably come back an even more evil bastard than he was when he died
but uhh, i'm straying off topic

kof 2002? uhh, i dunno. maybe Bao fused with Orochi and Dark Hadou powers

Hungrywolf
877th Post

"Re(1):Hakama" , posted Wed 15 May 22:24post reply

quote:
as much as i'd like to see Geese come back, i doubt he'll ever make another appearance in any kof it wouldn't fit the storyline
however, i'm pretty certain he'll come back in the sequel to Mark of the Wolves, but i don't think it'll be Geese any more. after Geese resurrected, Billy said there was something very different about him, like he wasn't the same person. he'll probably come back an even more evil bastard than he was when he died
but uhh, i'm straying off topic

kof 2002? uhh, i dunno. maybe Bao fused with Orochi and Dark Hadou powers

Geese and Krauser will come back and you will have to fight both of them at the end and they will both be the cheapest bosses ever.

Taa kun
50th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Guessing about KOF 2002 boss" , posted Thu 16 May 00:40post reply

quote:

A stupid and not realy original idea :
The Final Boss will be a riot of the blood version of Kensou with full Dragon's power...

For the Bao haters : he will suck dry Bao of evry power before the fight... RIP Bao...
What will he do to poor innocent Athena...

Tsukurimashou... Tsukurimashou...
Sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na ?

Ted
651th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"!!!!" , posted Thu 16 May 12:03post reply

quote:

Everyone knows Cosplayer Kyoko is really Kyo in drag...

*BARF*

Play TED on Kawaks or Kalliera!
just Look me up online or Post a CHallage!

Dr Baghead
909th Post

"Re(1):Parachute Pants....." , posted Thu 16 May 12:17post reply

quote:

I have it on good credit that the last boss will actually be a grand clone arm of Kyos created by imfamous Bounty Hunter/father of the more imfamous Bounty Hunter I call "the Cammy of Star Wars [1]"; Jango Fett.

and the new hero? Why it's none other then Geese Howard! Still just a boy who has yet to be tempted by the Dark Side. We'll get to see the events surrounding his training with Obi Wan Kennobi and his hillarious misadventures with Jar Jar Binks that lead up to his sedduction to evil and his fathering of Terry, Andy, and Rock.

[note 1- how is Boba Fett 'the Cammy of Star Wars'? Simple, like Cammy's 'storyline' on Stefan's mastabortorty web-site, everything about Boba Fett that's been revealed so far is fan-fiction people pretend is true. Everything about him is a lie and he's not that interesting! Just like Boba Fett!]

iggy
140th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Parachute Pants....." , posted Thu 16 May 13:02post reply

quote:
[note 1- how is Boba Fett 'the Cammy of Star Wars'?

1) It's a shemale?
2) Talbain Eric loves him?
3) both?

Zazzarius
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Parachute Pants....." , posted Thu 16 May 13:36post reply

he'll probably simply be crazy, insane, and unbeatable . . . or something

or just Shin Shingo!

Lord Dragon
545th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Hakama" , posted Fri 17 May 21:50post reply

quote:
Geese and Krauser will come back and you will have to fight both of them at the end and they will both be the cheapest bosses ever.

Well I think they will be the heroes... Lol
But what if they be the heroes, and the endings would be like this

Geese doing his Raging Storm and then Krauser following by his Kaiser Wave... Hehe just kidding...

About Bao, I still don't know if he is a boy or girl

the REAL master
10th Post

New Customer

"you all have it wrong" , posted Sat 18 May 10:43post reply

It's going to be shin-orochi blood Mr. Karate. See in AOF1 takuma was in a coma from depression and had his memory wiped out. so you really fought a someone else as Mr. Karate, a bounty hunter paid by geese to find the ryuko-no-ken team, but he lost & dissapeared. so in 2k2 he will re-appear to get power from the fighters to bring back karnov. and his dojo will be packed with the corpses of all the old defeated KOF bosses in glass containers having their remaining energy drained. and his super move will be the...

SUPER-DEEP-ELECTRIC-FATAL-UPPER-CUT-WAVE. an unblockable uppercut that shoots columns of fire balls goining outwards in 3 directions. and if you attempt a grab on him you will catch in fire and die.

and athena will be the hero.

are you ready?

Capcom is a glorious and respectable company and rolento is the greatest charachter ever created also van damn played guile to a tee :)
*please dont kill me*

Nifty Lifty
51th Post

Occasional Customer

"My predictions" , posted Sat 18 May 12:20post reply

I'd guess that the hero team will be K', Whip, Kula and either Maxima or Diana. (At the end of 2k1 Maxima went to report the collapse of NESTS to an old comrade, so he might be AWOL or possibly on a new team, in which case Diana could replace him as a playable character). K9999, Angel and Foxy will be out for revenge on them, and will also probably have a new team member. Anyone remember Candy from 2k? It's possible. And as for Lin, he'll probably team up with the dudes from his winpose, and maybe Ron will lead a team which will contain the lady in white, someone else, possibly a powered-down Krizalid and also Bao, now possesed by the Dragon Spirit, meaning that the Psychic Soldiers need a new member. Saisyu and Shingo will definetly be on the same team and will be rivals to the Japan team. You can see the story being set up years in advance, but who knows what twists will come about?

Y'know what I mean?

Juke Joint Jezebel
370th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):My predictions" , posted Sat 18 May 14:00post reply

quote:
and athena will be the hero.

whoo! now you're talkin'